[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mentioned in the other topic that you went to the dominican republican. Have any stories to share?

This thread will probably be dead because alot of the guys here don't know anything about South American p*ssy. Women from poorer countries tend to act more lady-like and know how to treat a man (they play the role of the wife very well by cooking and cleaning). The men here, unfortunately, are too familiar with the ego-centric, narcissistic overweight American girl who can't cook.

Black Men: Another World Awaits You!!! - YouTube

Watch this guy's videos. Very educational.

He sounds white :mjpls:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
do u have to have tickets and a trip already planned or can I just get my visa and have it on ice til I'm ready? :skip:
They want to see a flight itenerary, but all you have to do is start booking a flight on like kayak and when you get to the itenary page print it out then close the page, so they wont charge you..

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm hoping to go later this year, if not, definitely next year.

I've mentioned it on the other forum already, but I've been told Recife in Pernambuco is even better than Rio, just a little slower paced. Beautiful women in abundance of course and a lot more scenery.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i went this march, not sure i have much to contribute to what yall want to hear as i'm not a dude and definitely wasn't looking for p*ssy. but Rio is hands down the nicest city I've been to, shyt was so dope. You also have to make it to Morro de Sao Paulo (about 2 hours from Salvador), it's a little island that's about that party life.

I loved how the black Brazilians were proud of their blackness and really embraced us, shyt was cool. It was always weird tho since people just role up on you speaking Portuguese since you look like you should speak it. I'm trying to get back there for World Cup in 2014

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Brazil is mad expensive for 1/2 the price you can go to Thailand for a month and fukk just as many whores.

Im already going back in January for another month

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
man, let's get a Coli field trip. We talked about this a while back.

Let's all wear t-shirt with this on the front :ooh:

and this on the back. :gladbron:

It would be nice if we can all pitch in and rent a private jet. That way we wouldn't be subject to TSA security (i.e.: inappropriate groping by another male, cancer-inducing xray machines)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/24-http-fukkyeahbraziliangirls-tumblr-com.html

2014 World Cup

goin down there for the first time gonna go HAM

:snoop: That's actually the worst time to go to meet chicks. You will be competing against dudes all over the world willing to PAY for the puss. Only go if you're a true soccer fan, or you're gonna learn some Portugese and pick up some civilians. Don't ever go to one of those "notorious for puss" countries during a major international event

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
man, let's get a Coli field trip. We talked about this a while back.

Let's all wear t-shirt with this on the front :ooh:

and this on the back. :gladbron:

Yo, I'm down for that, but it should be :takedat: on the front and :obama: on the back. If y'all let me vote on the spots as an experienced travelin' pro, I'm down

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: That's actually the worst time to go to meet chicks. You will be competing against dudes all over the world willing to PAY for the puss. Only go if you're a true soccer fan, or you're gonna learn some Portugese and pick up some civilians. Don't ever go to one of those "notorious for puss" countries during a major international event

Exactly, gonna be an international sausage fest:mjpls: