[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
You mentioned in the other topic that you went to the dominican republican. Have any stories to share?

This thread will probably be dead because alot of the guys here don't know anything about South American p*ssy. Women from poorer countries tend to act more lady-like and know how to treat a man (they play the role of the wife very well by cooking and cleaning). The men here, unfortunately, are too familiar with the ego-centric, narcissistic overweight American girl who can't cook.

Black Men: Another World Awaits You!!! - YouTube

Watch this guy's videos. Very educational.

dude sound real bytch made o :skip:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It would be nice if we can all pitch in and rent a private jet. That why we wouldn't be subject to TSA security (i.e.: inappropriate groping by another male, cancer-inducing xray machines)

:snoop: Don't make me neg rep you. Save the money on the jet and rent a villa when we get there. A private jet to Europe will run you at least $50K one way, and that's if you can get a hookup, and at best you'll be able to sit like 15, that's still $2K one way, WITH a hookup. It's all about the pad my G. B*tches come back to the fortress, and be getting wet just off the view :jawalrus:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:snoop: Don't make me neg rep you. Save the money on the jet and rent a villa when we get there. A private jet to Europe will run you at least $50K one way, and that's if you can get a hookup, and at best you'll be able to sit like 15, that's still $2K one way, WITH a hookup. It's all about the pad my G. B*tches come back to the fortress, and be getting wet just off the view :jawalrus:

3 bedroom, right outside Rio, a few miles from the beach, $367 a month and it's not in a favela -

f787c1f87f5484d92667f40205fb5316.jpg

c224076e16c6fca21d85d37ce167eab2.jpg

8992522f099b017e3d053463d4f24c9b.jpg

1e3cec7c33fbb850d9535140807ce119.jpg

ed3768d5018f77d4a6b92ce0966ee462.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: That's actually the worst time to go to meet chicks. You will be competing against dudes all over the world willing to PAY for the puss. Only go if you're a true soccer fan, or you're gonna learn some Portugese and pick up some civilians. Don't ever go to one of those "notorious for puss" countries during a major international event

u buggin if booked early world cup is one of the best times to go espeically since its being held in the country, fukin partying and hoes is going to be on some epic level type of shyt, if anything there will be more free p*ssy roaming around during world cup them during regular simp season

and yea fukin renting a private jet, renting a nice condo makes much more sense

book ur package early brehs

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
3 bedroom, right outside Rio, a few miles from the beach, $367 a month and it's not in a favela -

f787c1f87f5484d92667f40205fb5316.jpg

c224076e16c6fca21d85d37ce167eab2.jpg

8992522f099b017e3d053463d4f24c9b.jpg

1e3cec7c33fbb850d9535140807ce119.jpg

ed3768d5018f77d4a6b92ce0966ee462.jpg

Ah, the other common misconception about traveling. While it's cool to visit the capital, if you wanna put in work, you need to hit a smaller town. Curitiba, Salvador, Florianopolis, the more remote you go, the easier the puss breh. A good analogy is a drug dealer. Yo' d*ck is the work, and the hoes are the fiends. Would you prefer the QB projects, where everyday you gun at least one n*gga down to maintain your block, or would you go down to South Carolina and run the city? It seems northern Brazil is more Brown, and southern Brazil is more white. I'd say we keep in the north, which is also warmer. Somebody mentioned Salvador, I think that should be the spot.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
dude sound real bytch made o :skip:

Everything he saying is true though.

u buggin if booked early world cup is one of the best times to go espeically since its being held in the country, fukin partying and hoes is going to be on some epic level type of shyt, if anything there will be more free p*ssy roaming around during world cup them during regular simp season

I don't know about you guys but that TSA shyt is the main reason I don't travel anymore. When I went from New York to California years ago some TSA agent stole all of my xbox 360 games. He even left a note in the bag saying he confiscated it (didn't give a reason).

You also have to deal with the excessive security -- those 'enhanced' pat downs where male TSA workers have to feel on your private parts because you 'might' be a terrorist. Oh and if you frequently go through that backscatter xray machine don't be puzzled when you get cancer 5-10 years from now.

Most of you guys don't know about any of this and will probably dismiss me as a conspiracy nut but whatever. Once I save up enough money I'm permanently leaving this country.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ah, the other common misconception about traveling. While it's cool to visit the capital, if you wanna put in work, you need to hit a smaller town. Curitiba, Salvador, Florianopolis, the more remote you go, the easier the puss breh. A good analogy is a drug dealer. Yo' d*ck is the work, and the hoes are the fiends. Would you prefer the QB projects, where everyday you gun at least one n*gga down to maintain your block, or would you go down to South Carolina and run the city? It seems northern Brazil is more Brown, and southern Brazil is more white. I'd say we keep in the north, which is also warmer. Somebody mentioned Salvador, I think that should be the spot.

What about the possibility of getting hemmed up? Doesnt that go up in those smaller areas.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Hoes is the operative word. You trippin' breh. In Miami, ask anybody, a lot of the locals stay off the beach for Memorial Day Weekend, because they don't wanna be dealin' with all that foolishness and tourist b*llshyt.