[Travel] The Brazil Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
As Pretas do Funk - Vai tomar acordada Resposta BBB12 ( CLIPE OFICIAL ) - YouTube

:gladbron:

"O vídeo fica muito melhor se colocar no mudo" - I'd have to agree with the top comment lol.

Saw this video before. You have any pics of the lead black girl?

Downloading that Rosetta stone portuguese even though its gotten bad reviews. I'll let yall know how I'm doing in a month :win:

Didn't know about the bad reviews. Is there any better way to learn portuguese? I don't feel like paying for a class at my local community college.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Saw this video before. You have any pics of the lead black girl?

Didn't know about the bad reviews. Is there any better way to learn portuguese? I don't feel like paying for a class at my local community college.

The reviews I read said the approach rosetta stone takes is bad, but I feel like with my knowledge of spanish I can catch on.

For you it might be worth it to invest in some classes since your talking about moving there and starting a business.

Edit: Heads up to yall downloading that file posted. Its just the iso's you're gonna have to find the .exe file from somewhere with a crack.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Met a Brazilian the other day, one of the phattest asses I ever seen in my life. So hopefully I'll be there in 2014 for the World Cup.