[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea it's definitely a great country to come visit, and spend a couple of weeks especially since foreigners from the northern hemisphere have the currency advantage, but the Dilma and Lula PT governments have really milked the country of all its worth, without even providing the basic necessities like public safety and a stable job market with decent wages. Not to mention abusive interest rates and maxium taxation on everything..i could go on
only thing worse than PT is the people who are gonna replace them :francis:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yea it's definitely a great country to come visit, and spend a couple of weeks especially since foreigners from the northern hemisphere have the currency advantage, but the Dilma and Lula PT governments have really milked the country of all its worth, without even providing the basic necessities like public safety and a stable job market with decent wages. Not to mention abusive interest rates and maxium taxation on everything..i could go on

Great post. I don't think going down there trying to secure a job would be ideal, but having some type of income source which is bringing in USD sounds like a good option.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Idk man, when you got the same people in power for 16 years and you kinda got your work cut out for you...
creh they're like the tea party on steroids :merchant:

evangelicals with a taste for free market economics wont end well for a country already filled with poor people

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
outside of the usual english teaching gigs which don't pay much, from what I've researched it is extremely difficult for a foreigner to get hired for a job over a Brasilian. I would secure a 100% remote job here in the states or get an online biz up and running, then move down and do your thing

peppe

Superstar
Daps
any info on the the recent corruption? as in dilma getting acquitted for her involvement? :francis:

For us regular folk that want to live there there are things that would give us daily headaches but man if your a millionaire it's the devils playground :blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
outside of the usual english teaching gigs which don't pay much, from what I've researched it is extremely difficult for a foreigner to get hired for a job over a Brasilian. I would secure a 100% remote job here in the states or get an online biz up and running, then move down and do your thing
Get a cake job and :eat: here in the states to the point you can afford to stay in Brazil for a month and ball out /travel around the country.:ehh:

Sounding like the best option to be honest. :wow:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I just finished reading every page of this thread

Is it really that bad crime wise?
I just applied for a passport and I need a visa, expensive :dahell:
Now I'm trying to go hopefully in July to Porto Alegre with someone letting me crash with them, good idea

- blackierobinson

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Now I'm trying to go hopefully in July to Porto Alegre with someone letting me crash with them, good idea

- blackierobinson
:mjlol: rainy and 60 degrees in july in RS

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

- blackierobinson

The city you're going to is moist so crime shouldn't be a problem.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda