[Travel] The Brazil Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My boy went down there again. Like 8 times now. I been twice

But this is for all my scared brothers. Thinking you must know the language or you gotta stay by tourist traps........

These are all Americans. All parts of the country(ohio, Chicago, Louisiana).. Don't speak the language.. And partying wherever they find it

And all these are Afro Brazilian parties and sets. I'm telling y'all. We get love everywhere brehs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And here's some women. First is Asian Brazilian. Rest are Afro

6Tn2B3s.jpg

W4zAWaVl.jpg

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
My boy went down there again. Like 8 times now. I been twice

But this is for all my scared brothers. Thinking you must know the language or you gotta stay by tourist traps........

These are all Americans. All parts of the country(ohio, Chicago, Louisiana).. Don't speak the language.. And partying wherever they find it

And all these are Afro Brazilian parties and sets. I'm telling y'all. We get love everywhere brehs

I don't think you need to know the language to have fun, especially if you are going with a big group of people. I just think if you want to have more than just superficial relationships with people you meet down there you need to be able to communicate with them. But there is always the chance that you can meet English speaking people, especially if you in Rio.

I'd also be a lil suspect of a girl u just met who comes home with you and you can't communicate with each other. I did that my first time in Salvador, but I was talking to her for a month before I arrived.

@Malta bout to send you a PM, have no idea what the guys outside this thread are talkin bout

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Wonder how hard it would be to get a job in IT down there after graduation.:lupe:

Either way saving up loot to travel around Brazil for like a month after I get my bachelor's :ohlawd:

PS : We need a new win smiley :francis:

There's definitely alot of work out here in that field, and most of the top jobs look for professionals who speak english here.

Most of my students are in IT and they are all trying to break into the international projects that their companies are in.

If I were you i would look into companies that have offices in Brazil and start from there..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There's definitely alot of work out here in that field, and most of the top jobs look for professionals who speak english here.

Most of my students are in IT and they are all trying to break into the international projects that their companies are in.

If I were you i would look into companies that have offices in Brazil and start from there..
:ohhh:PM me some of these companies

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't think you need to know the language to have fun, especially if you are going with a big group of people. I just think if you want to have more than just superficial relationships with people you meet down there you need to be able to communicate with them. But there is always the chance that you can meet English speaking people, especially if you in Rio.

I'd also be a lil suspect of a girl u just met who comes home with you and you can't communicate with each other. I did that my first time in Salvador, but I was talking to her for a month before I arrived.

@Malta bout to send you a PM, have no idea what the guys outside this thread are talkin bout
Those cats in the photos built friendships over several trips....they might not be fluent but they know enough Portuguese and they have enough friends to get it in....brothas who go to Brazil for the first time not gonna have it like that and I still recommend learning a little Portuguese.....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
why you say that?
for someone accustomed to efficiency in the states, it can be really frustrating, sometimes you feel like you wait around for basic shyt

just dont want brehs to have this idea that they'll get a great job with great pay and be able to sit on the beach all the time and everyone will fawn over them because they're north american. it's a tough country to be in sometimes, different reasons for different regions

and of course the economy is suffering and morale is terrible outside of PT's base because of the recent corruption scandal

that's why i say travel and see if you like it. a lotta people find it's a nice place to visit but wouldn't wanna live there

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
for someone accustomed to efficiency in the states, it can be really frustrating, sometimes you feel like you wait around for basic shyt

just dont want brehs to have this idea that they'll get a great job with great pay and be able to sit on the beach all the time and everyone will fawn over them because they're north american. it's a tough country to be in sometimes, different reasons for different regions

and of course the economy is suffering and morale is terrible outside of PT's base because of the recent corruption scandal

that's why i say travel and see if you like it. a lotta people find it's a nice place to visit but wouldn't wanna live there

Morale is definitely at an all time low, i'll be leaving very soon, for good.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
everyone reading this thread should peep this

it's not to discourage, it's to give you a sense of real life

a lotta people are fed up

Yea it's definitely a great country to come visit, and spend a couple of weeks especially since foreigners from the northern hemisphere have the currency advantage, but the Dilma and Lula PT governments have really milked the country of all its worth, without even providing the basic necessities like public safety and a stable job market with decent wages. Not to mention abusive interest rates and maxium taxation on everything..i could go on

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea it's definitely a great country to come visit, and spend a couple of weeks especially since foreigners from the northern hemisphere have the currency advantage, but the Dilma and Lula PT governments have really milked the country of all its worth, without even providing the basic necessities like public safety and a stable job market with decent wages. Not to mention abusive interest rates and maxium taxation on everything..i could go on
And I am sure the world cup set them back and the olympics is gonna really hurt the economy, I also heard when I was there that they got carried away with the housing market boom and its gonna collapse..

But I was thinking if I get buy some property and run my business online I should be good