6949778.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:heh:
some of them make a nikka confused :patrice:
:dwillhuh: why is that beautiful long legged, long-haired woman standing on the corner at 3 am in downtown sao pa......wait a minute :damn:

:manny: I'm good looking in america, i hope it transfers.
just dont go in with the "im american, get ready to fukk me, ladies :takedat: " attitude and you'll be good. people in salvador LOVE to play the dozens breh, especially with gringos. if they make fun of you, it means they fukk with you, and you gotta roast them back.

also, never ever ever ever ever trust social media photos. you might get lucky 1/10 times, but these girls down there know how to work the fukk outta angles, lighting, and photoshop.

there is really no reason to use the social media apps unless you're striking out, there are enough women there that want to be approached you'll be good if you have some courage in cold approaches. also, brazilian women love to hear how great they look and how they're the baddest in the bar/on the beach/whatever. it might feel a little like simpin to you, but they also know you're saying that to more than one of them, so just go for it. the "im too cool to compliment" game doesn't work in brazil like it does in the US

Prynce

Daps
just dont go in with the "im american, get ready to fukk me, ladies :takedat: " attitude and you'll be good.
I'm not on that "ugly American" stuff.
people in salvador LOVE to play the dozens breh, especially with gringos. if they make fun of you, it means they fukk with you, and you gotta roast them back.
:myman: I grew up roasting breh. I'll feel just like I'm at home.
also, never ever ever ever ever trust social media photos. you might get lucky 1/10 times, but these girls down there know how to work the fukk outta angles, lighting, and photoshop.
:salute: good looking out
there is really no reason to use the social media apps unless you're striking out, there are enough women there that want to be approached you'll be good if you have some courage in cold approaches. also, brazilian women love to hear how great they look and how they're the baddest in the bar/on the beach/whatever. it might feel a little like simpin to you, but they also know you're saying that to more than one of them, so just go for it. the "im too cool to compliment" game doesn't work in brazil like it does in the US
:salute: I'm good with the cold approach. thanks for the tips breh and I don't mind telling a fine woman she fine. :takedat:

Prynce

Daps
How young, I mean I went during my early 20s and had no trouble.

Learn the language now, take some classes or find a tutor, it's really a big plus to be able to talk to women in their own language.
I'm 21

Already ahead with the language brehs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm 21

Already ahead with the language brehs.

Start planning and piplining now, you should be talking to some of these women 3 months before you get there, make them look forward to your arrival and be very comfortable with you when you're finally there.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just got back from Capetown last week.....everywhere shyts on the US :wow:

Tell me about it, my boy was telling me he stopped talking to this chick cause she said he was cheap.....cause he doesn't have cable and how would he spend money on her if he doesn't like spending on something like that :mindblown:

You getting all too familiar with those return flights home, the depressing walks through the airport knowing in 20 hours you'll be back in the shythouse :francis:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Tell me about it, my boy was telling me he stopped talking to this chick cause she said he was cheap.....cause he doesn't have cable and how would he spend money on her if he doesn't like spending on something like that :mindblown:

You getting all too familiar with those return flights home, the depressing walks through the airport knowing in 20 hours you'll be back in the shythouse :francis:

These bytches man
:dead: