[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Prynce

Daps
:yeshrug: we train jiu jitsu in pitch black cuz

but really, just being a friendly american interested in brazil will get you plenty of positive attention. doesn't hurt if you're not ugly either
:manny: I'm good looking in america, i hope it transfers.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:takedat: where she at.

I hope those Brazilians beauties aren't on that :mjpls:
Heard some of those chicks don't like the brehs

That chick is from Rio

Also, in my experience they weren't on that :mjpls: but I only went after mulattas and black women, I mean if you're shooting for the white looking cariocas then you'll probably be out of luck.

Prynce

Daps
That chick is from Rio

Also, in my experience they weren't on that :mjpls: but I only went after mulattas and black women, I mean if you're shooting for the white looking cariocas then you'll probably be out of luck.
:takedat: I like my women chocolate breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:takedat: I like my women chocolate breh.

You'll be in heaven then :russ:

idk then, but most of these profiles are fake as far as i know

Facebook can have fake profiles, the best way to check is to skype. If you're on like 10 different sites talking to 20 different attractive women, a large portion of them are going to be real, skype will weed out the fakes :yeshrug:

Rio has nearly half a million more women than men, that's a buyers market where pretty chicks will fall through the cracks.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Well if you're only about women, Rio is the place, those bodies :wow:
And yea, portuguese is kinda mandatory if you trynna bag regular females.

I actually think the women in Salvador look better, but in Rio i have work there already.....don't even know if i could fit anymore in. I'm kinda open in Salvador.

Next year in May or December. I want to give myself a chance to plan everything out and learn some basic Portuguese.

I'd pick december all things equal

There are more women than men in Rio, she is from Rio.

I knew plenty of pretty ass females in Brazil that were single :yeshrug:

I've met a lot of single women in brazil who are 8s and better, shyt is kinda crazy actually. Let them tell it men won't commit to them cuz they have so many options :heh:

:salute: thanks for the advice

I had some success from those site my first time there, but way less my next visit. I found it a lot easier the second time to just scope out the beach from afar for a few mintues, look for a girl or group of girls who are without guys that you like, and just put ur towel next to them and start up a conversation (has to be in Portuguese, they not goin speak english)

Worked sometimes, sometimes it didn't, but i liked my ratio of success. I even met this cool dude who was so impressed I went up to women with my horrible portuguese that he put me on to some things.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I actually think the women in Salvador look better, but in Rio i have work there already.....don't even know if i could fit anymore in. I'm kinda open in Salvador.

I've met a lot of single women in brazil who are 8s and better, shyt is kinda crazy actually. Let them tell it men won't commit to them cuz they have so many options :heh:

It's all that beautiful brown skin in Salvador, just too much to resist and so many of them :francis:

:russ: That shyt is crazy how many just flat out bad broads are single down there, I don't know where @LarryLobster lives in Brazil but it's definitely not Rio.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've met a lot of single women in brazil who are 8s and better, shyt is kinda crazy actually. Let them tell it men won't commit to them cuz they have so many options

this is the way it is in many places in the world

we are just in a poisoned environment in the west

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It literally took no effort to find this -

6910932.jpg

In the time you said women on those sites were busted :russ:

a woman like this in the poison we call north america would be treated like a gawdess