[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
August is winter in brazil, so its not the best time to go to rio
you can go to salvador and near cities, its always summer there.

Salvador wasn't really poppin the last time I was there in their Winter which is why i crossed it out for August. I was still thinking about spending a week or so there during August if I decided to spend the month in Brazil. It helps with my portuguese because you almost literally can't really talk to any women Salvador if you don't know the language.

Prynce

Daps
you almost literally can't really talk to any women Salvador if you don't know the language.
Damn I need to learn the language so I can get some fine ass Brazilian chicks.

How are you learning the language?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Damn I need to learn the language so I can get some fine ass Brazilian chicks.

How are you learning the language?

i use portuguesepod101.com

I also have friends who live there now that help me, some dont' speak english so it forces me to speak in portuguese.

When are you going? I think you need to know Portuguese to get women in the north but maybe some other people have different experiences than me.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Salvador wasn't really poppin the last time I was there in their Winter which is why i crossed it out for August. I was still thinking about spending a week or so there during August if I decided to spend the month in Brazil. It helps with my portuguese because you almost literally can't really talk to any women Salvador if you don't know the language.
Well if you're only about women, Rio is the place, those bodies :wow:
And yea, portuguese is kinda mandatory if you trynna bag regular females.

Prynce

Daps
i use portuguesepod101.com

I also have friends who live there now that help me, some dont' speak english so it forces me to speak in portuguese.

When are you going? I think you need to know Portuguese to get women in the north but maybe some other people have different experiences than me.
Next year in May or December. I want to give myself a chance to plan everything out and learn some basic Portuguese.

Prynce

Daps
:patrice: should I use tinder or PoF to have me some chicks waiting for me when I get there?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I might be able to travel back in August (Rio) but a few people told me its not a good time to go. What do you guys think :lupe:

@Malta @Hollister @4fossa

Go, only reason people say that is because that's the off-season and there aren't really any events taking place, in addition it's their "winter" season but still warm as fukk.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Well if you're only about women, Rio is the place, those bodies :wow:

I remember I was at one of the malls, think it was the RioSul and there was this one chick walking through there :wow:, one of those you would think you only see on tv. Easily 6 ft, blonde, but a straight up stallion. I was pacing my steps trying to keep that in view like
tumblr_n5lxzrR5rt1tvlsaeo1_400.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:patrice: should I use tinder or PoF to have me some chicks waiting for me when I get there?

Parperfeito, Brazilcupid or LatinAmericacupid, TInder (With fake GPS), Tagged, POF, Facebook groups......cast as wide of a net as you can even if some of the sites are paid. Make sure to Skype with them to make sure they're real and always meet them at a very public place, if they try to get you to go somewhere to smash IMMEDIATELY after you meet (like an hour :russ: ) , chances are you gonna get got.

You can even find women that speak English on some of the sites.

Prynce

Daps
Parperfeito, Brazilcupid or LatinAmericacupid, TInder (With fake GPS), Tagged, POF, Facebook groups......cast as wide of a net as you can even if some of the sites are paid. Make sure to Skype with them to make sure they're real and always meet them at a very public place, if they try to get you to go somewhere to smash IMMEDIATELY after you meet (like an hour :russ: ) , chances are you gonna get got.

You can even find women that speak English on some of the sites.
:salute: thanks for the advice