[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
anyone who still wants to go PM me.

i'd recommend going after the World Cup, dont get caught up in the hype unless you're a big football fan. you'll save a lot of money and will actually see brazil and not just hordes of tourists.

either way, get at me. tell me what you wanna do and where you wanna go and how much you wanna spend and i'll get the trip planned for you.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
anyone who still wants to go PM me.

i'd recommend going after the World Cup, dont get caught up in the hype unless you're a big football fan. you'll save a lot of money and will actually see brazil and not just hordes of tourists.

either way, get at me. tell me what you wanna do and where you wanna go and how much you wanna spend and i'll get the trip planned for you.
Was planning on going for the World Cup but perhaps I'll wait until the hype goes down. :ehh:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Wassup guys. I'm from Brazil and well, here is cool, despites the c00nery, racism and some crazy criminals.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Was planning on going for the World Cup but perhaps I'll wait until the hype goes down. :ehh:
if you got the bread, it's worth it. but the only clients i see right now that are really serious about the WC are businessmen in their 40s and above. i was planning on marketing packages to a bunch of people in their 20s, like frats and yuppie kickball teams, but nobody in those groups has both the authority at their job to leave for 8-10 days and/or the money to pay for it.

either way brehs, get at me. i'll save you a lotta dough and time with my connections

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wassup guys. I'm from Brazil and well, here is cool, despites the c00nery, racism and some crazy criminals.

c00nery in Brazil? Don't tell me black people there bleach this skin too....

What about the business opportunities in Brazil? How easy is it to start a business, hire people, etc.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
c00nery in Brazil? Don't tell me black people there bleach this skin too....

What about the business opportunities in Brazil? How easy is it to start a business, hire people, etc.

I've heard a few cases of bleaching here. But it's rare.

The c00nery here is that a lot of blacks don't like to see themselves as blacks. And says shyt like "I'm mixed" ALL THE TIME. Or trying to connect themselves with whiteys with "my grandfather was white" shyt. It always get me :snoop:

Well, the problem of starting a bussiness here is the government taxes, wich are the MOST EXPENSIVES IN THE WORLD.

So if you got a lot of money to invest, you should be good. And there's the fact that US dollars worth the double of BR reais. But it's impossible to not get :whoo: at them taxes.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The c00nery here is that a lot of blacks don't like to see themselves as blacks. And says shyt like "I'm mixed" ALL THE TIME. Or trying to connect themselves with whiteys with "my grandfather was white" shyt. It always get me :snoop:

Well, the problem of starting a bussiness here is the government taxes, wich are the MOST EXPENSIVES IN THE WORLD.

So if you got a lot of money to invest, you should be good. And there's the fact that US dollars worth the double of BR reais. But it's impossible to not get :whoo: at them taxes.

Damn that's depressing. While everyone's obsessing over the lightskin/latina-looking chicks down there I figured I'd go after the dark skin women there (provided they have the 'Brazilian' body and big booty/t*ts). Would be a challenge to date someone who hates herself.

What about investing in existing businesses? Are dividends severely taxes? I'm sure there are many loopholes in the Brazilian tax code you could exploit to reduce your tax liability (just need a very good accountant).

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Bruh I wanna go down there but people look at me crazy when I say I wanna go to Salvador Brazil. I want to go where there is the biggest population of black people. I wanna be with my people and be submerged in the culture and see what its truly like to be a black man surrounded by nothing but black people.