Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Effortlessly I have come to this auditory device to perform in a serious manner.
Inform your lady friend to control herself around me - I am too preoccupied to be intimate with her.
Instead, I will place my codpiece inside my hand and prance about braggadociously.
If you take issue with that, very well - I have a weapon on standby
and will totally discharge it toward you gleefully.

I should know this.

But "and will totally discharge it toward you gleefully" had me :russ: and :dead:.

Actually now, that sentence out of context is :dame:.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm conversing with a lady wondering if I should court her, a young urban cultured woman from Harlem 125th street who's name is Tanika.
I came to see her as I promised, engaging in small talk, and had a feeling she was street savy because she wore a scarf...

:mjgrin:

It's not just rap, but overlaps with dancehall too. However, in the latter, bicycles were involved.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Today's decree,
I have a satchel in the wagon sentra,
Proceed to room 112,
Inform them Lord Blanco has dispatched you,
I have apprehension, if no payment is mentioned,
I have assassins and henchmen, that will make their soul descend in,
Their swords and muskets, stainless,
You sire, remain as, calm as witch's brew,
Allow the exchange to proceed true,
If false, know their meddle is of ill repute,
Keep the slayings merciful,
Arrows in between, their eyes if truth flies,
Or else, we demand this Frank,
Those scoundrels never open ranks,
And will flay your mother for a few lamb shanks,

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Filthy lucre and women with exaggerated posteriors ye verily that will lead to my demise. Vast complications ye verily will lead to my demise.I prayed to a shilling my mother is discouraged. I cannot tolerate myself. I just purchased a new outer vestment, I may become destitute, I cannot tolerate myself. Filthy lucre and women with exaggerated posteriors ye verily..

Fingers used for pistols turn to fingers used to hurl insults via Twitter. You are being bested by a gentleman that harmonizes ballads.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Even though our actions may be incorrect.
We still put in an honest day's work.
Then enjoy a pint after the workday is done.
The forecast predicts wind chills below 32 degrees.
A heavy coat is strongly suggested.

Jay-Z, Beans, Freeway

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have grown weary of the adulation I receive, and now desire my early death or my termination, which will lead to my contract with my current record label being compromised. I advise everybody to cease with the fairytales, because it is impossible for me to either match or exceed the success of my previous hit single.

I intentionally simplified my content for a mass audience and to multiply my compensation. While attaining a negative reception in the process, people seem to gravitate towards my content regardless. If my chosen genre was a meritocracy, I would pattern my lyrical process after one Talib Kweli. I have genuine thoughts of my content mirroring Common Sense, but after the achievement of five million copies sold, I have refrained from actually mirroring my content after said Chicago rap artist.