Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
First I'd like to show gratitude to my distributor.
Without him my enterprise would be nonexistent.
Also gratitude to local banking systems and their respect for privacy.
To financially literate law enforcement.
Last but not least the pioneer of the local supply chain.
As you may know my conglomerate has joined us here this evening.
We plan on enjoying the festivities in its fullest capacity.

Also let us note those who unable to join us tonight.
Those whose aim was not true.
To competitors who can no longer compete.
Opioids have less encroachments than Britney Spears that metaphorical attest to the lack of encroachments to the opioids, do you comprehend?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I can assure you that your delivery will be fulfilled at all costs.
I can assure you that the young lady will fulfill your needs at all costs.
My words are as reliable as the facts under a Snapple cap.
In the past I ran a sizable enterprise.
My business tactics were blitzkrieg in nature.
These onlookers are inconsequential.
They remind me of the antiquated fashion of yesteryear.
I became aware that gunfire made them fluster quickly.
The summers of my youth where I had ample time to commit many an altercation.

roc marciano

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Opioids have less encroachments than Britney Spears that metaphorical attest to the lack of encroachments to the opioids, do you comprehend?

My highly valued possessions have a more than adequate security system. The fruits of my labor are a trade secret. Only shared among those that are chiefly in my network. My sources are provided organically. Thus distribution occurs when I am present.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Pardon me, madam.
May I inquire of you your designation?

Pardon me, madam.
May I inquire of you your designation?
Are you available to accompany me to a more desirable location?
If it pleases you, I would be honored to grace this establishment with your presence.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Admittedly, I thought this was a legitimate question. :mjlol:

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Twin connection any disrespect will lead to irreparable damage to your body. Reflex the shotgun’s gage and accost the toddler whilst potty training. In all earnestness I am truly the most vile. Who will be the first person to cause me to contort their body whilst thrashing them? The submachine gun is quite painful it will leave you doubly deceased. I am very delinquent nay I have not followed my mothers instructions.

Irrespective of the elements, I will regail you with stories of the avenue.
Also, I will handle you in a manner respective of what happened to P.J. Carliesimo...
...and like n that instance - you will be in my hands, and my force upon you will be surprisingly devastating, almost as if it was premeditated.
I have to be honest to my perspective, act thusly, and proceed in my own way; like if I designed my own corrective shoes.
I am next to advance, sit askant and watch my ascent...
even though some wish to treat me like the NYPD treated on particular Haitian immigrant, observe me having success!
Such makes me intensify my efforts. Should I relent, or display the full extent of my wares?
Stay to average form, or exhibit more prose so they can put trust in my abilities?
They will see why they cannot be classified with us.
I gain sexual partners because I am in the visage of my Patriach.
And I am a copious user of cannibis.
I am 182.88 Inches tall, and 12.1429 Stone.
I find myself places where you do not appear - where it is quite crowded, at famed New York festivals.

While there, I can perform exclusives - without musical accompanyment - and I make it seems effortless.
So inform you associates, and they can spread that word that we have reconvened:
myself, Victor Santiago, and my friends who are named after a 1984 movie.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have traversed luxurious estates
I have also been to ill faired estates
You heard tales of my muses six thousand one hundred sixty six pages
As for my wages I cast lots of the ivory for six aces. Whilst at the same game of dice I received six legal infraction.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I relish in your acknowledgement that I am a well fed father.
Make yourself known if you are admired by the ladies.
Salutations to the ladies who cleverly beguile their men.
If that is a weapon in your possession, I ask that you not unholster it.
To sate your curiosity, it is because they are maidens I wish to court at this venue.

B.I.G.

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I shall transform your mouth piece into an obese state mimicking Della Reese....

As I visualize what is real between this life and what is actual fact, forget who's the most intriguing because a person's status depends on financial salary....

You know that I will thug them, have intercourse with them, sincerely love them, yet eventually leave them, because I truly do not need them....

Add.... :mjgrin:

I dont have anything positive or beneficial to give my fellow brethren. Instead, its quite the opposite - I can provide gunfire from a mac 10 resulting in injury or death

“Your vaginal region feels so exceptional to the point where I would consider giving your procreator fellatio”

:dame:

Driving in my automobile down a city street whilst smoking marijuana and taking sips of my mixed alcoholic beverage. All the while I am focused on the next lucrative opportunity.

My Lady You Look Exquisite . I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.
You are indeed quite Attractive, I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.
Please address me as Big Daddy, I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.
Promiscuous Woman, Whom are you engaging in recreation with?I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.

giphy.gif

:jbhmm:Hmm...I wonder who this is calling my pager @ 5:46 a.m. ....The sun is coming up
This whole first page got me dying :bryan:

Centaur

All Star
Daps
:snoop: utter the abbreviated reference of your aunt's offspring, hemoglobin, a fellowship of ruffians. All in the attendance of the soiree, enganged in distribution of narcotics for financial gains. You most certainly require legal tender on this planet. Hypothetically speaking you may potentially have your coin purse stolen before your pupils register what occurred. You toil at your place of employment faithfully. You overexert yourself until your hair follicles lose all pigment. Allow me to explain to you about existence and the way it tends to play out over the course of time. You see, we reside in close proximity of firearms and we pass away in close proximity of firearms as babes.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: utter the abbreviated reference of your aunt's offspring, hemoglobin, a fellowship of ruffians. All in the attendance of the soiree, enganged in distribution of narcotics for financial gains. You most certainly require legal tender on this planet. Hypothetically speaking you may potentially have your coin purse stolen before your pupils register what occurred. You toil at your place of employment faithfully. You overexert yourself until your hair follicles lose all pigment. Allow me to explain to you about existence and the way it tends to play out over the course of time. You see, we reside in close proximity to firearms and we pass away in close proximity to firearms as babes.
This a ruffian soirée, this is only a matriarch fornicating ruffian soirée