Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seen this last night. Movie was ok. Wahlburg might be a super hero in this shyt :dame: that little girl was annoying, and carmichael was funny in his scenes.

I won't spoil anything but this movie was ok.

still nothing compares to the OG movie

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
:mjlol: at the RT reviews
This Village Voice review was the funniest and most accurate I would predict without even seeing the movie

In the opening scene of Transformers: The Last Knight, we are presented with the spectacle of King Arthur and his knights locked in an existential battle for the survival of human civilization, even though we’re not really told who or what they’re fighting for. No matter, because this after all is a Transformers movie, so soon we’re faced with

fiiigjhkwetwnwwwjsahafajhwfohofoehaoowofoeoicioeciaqidjFaerlaeaffjgjlje XGRSXSsfdsmfjjjsomuchrandomstuffsomuchegjwogpjwd bldklhjitslikeyouthoughttheearliermovieswereeconfusinghahahah mfjff7ga98fhfhfplwxczchowarekidssupposedtounderstandanyofthisVSSH gmnskglactuallyhowareadultssupposedtounderstandanyofthisjskjjlvr lmnkrjsljrjsaywhatyouwillbutonceuponatimejsogrjdvpvarivpaeimp grfggjsfsfpoemichaelbaycouldbringbeautytoanactionsceneeeevgrhcgg oiwxgamanicpoetryfilledwithkineticgraceandheroismgjvbbp mnfwdwdwkpad3dkkalikewhateverhappenedtoTHATguydzxwqs szmtheguywhomadetherockandbadboys2andeventhefirsttransformerswzns hmnffrqerqrqpainandgaintoothatwasprettygoodhahqqxjpq3Oirgaraaem hjsxsmvermavrbutnowhesbecomeaselfparodykljekwjkjjjejhar grmfagafafmmfhkjasxxandthecrazythingisheknowsitjcejjdagmfflrlrl 3jq3aefrabutdoesntseemtoknowhowtoescapeitzklWSCMC

(Actually, there is one pretty good scene about halfway through, when a British butler robot named Cogman keeps undercutting Anthony Hopkins’s stirring speeches by playing the film’s rousing theme music in the background on organs and such. This got real laughs from me, and for once, I felt like Bay’s desperate attempts at humor were working. But then it was back to

okhvk;OFIavomitousdischargeofplotpointsbeuuauuq3c2i;C HIfihiehfeshliketheresachosenonehereandanotherchosenoneJK ljjkfaejjeexkandmultiplesacredobjectsmlecjaje;lfja;eaejl;a33itm jafcandjesusatonepointhteyevenhavemarkwahlbergutterarthurcclarkes famousquoteabouthowanysufficientlyadvancedtechnologywillbe indistinguishablefrommagicohgodstopcnhfhplerafffkalkqh jsgfffrkitsalloverloadandoverkillandchaoszcsmwmezzeajcjeaa pflikeyourshoppingbagburstandsplatteredrobotsalloverthefloorlchdqh ;3dbutwelostthiswaralongtimeagokrcifhahaeifiajekjj,l ekjfwhatdoyoudowhenthesignalbecomesthenoisezclkhwa4 friaghskfbandyoucannolongertellthedifference.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Saw it last night. Goddamn this shyt was long as fukk. The point where they're on the sub I'm thinking, "Ok there's only gotta be another 20 mins left." shyt had another HOUR after that. Goddamn...

Pretty sure it's the shortest movie since the first one too :heh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get the Transformers full BLITZ hate it gets. Ok like I get some of the issues with the jokes and shyt outside of the fighting. But the fighting and action in this franchise has ALWAYS been strong.:dwillhuh:

I mean we got a thread talking about ICONIC SCENES:gucci:

I mean PRIME be catching BODIES in these films!!! He is more brutal than Wolverine and cats LOVED that LOGAN shyt:stopitslime:

THAT fukkING FOREST BATTLE SCENE IN T2!!!:ohlawd:

Are you fukking kidding me???

Prime Fatality game is STRONG!!!:lawd:

To me the ACTION always outweighed that other shyt.

I expect nothing no different from this movie...... probably will be the 3rd best movie this summer behind Guardians and Spiderman:youngsabo:

Martha

:ohmy:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I dont get the Transformers full BLITZ hate it gets. Ok like I get some of the issues with the jokes and shyt outside of the fighting. But the fighting and action in this franchise has ALWAYS been strong.:dwillhuh:

I mean PRIME be catching BODIES in these films!!! He is more brutal than Wolverine and cats LOVED that LOGAN shyt:stopitslime:

I expect nothing no different from this movie...... probably will be the 3rd best movie this summer behind Guardians and Spiderman:youngsabo:

Martha

Biggest problem with the film is that it's literally pointless. There is no larger motivation for any of the characters whatsoever. There is zero character development. There is no larger theme in the writing. It is literally exposition leading into action leading into more exposition for 3 hours with no tension and maybe 2 good performances in the entire flick. Even the action sequences are underwhelming due to gigantic suspension of belief that the main characters NEVER get injured while cheating death by always being a millimeter away from the impact of a tumbling 100 ton transformer :hhh::aicmon:

the main plot device in the movie is Optimus Prime turning evil and he literally snaps out of it in less than 5 minutes from his arrival to Earth and he manages to not kill, injure or even dent a single heroic human or transformer before his friendship with bumblebee triggers all 3 days of his torture-induced brainwashing (which btw is indicated by his eyes turning from a heroic blue to an evil purple :laff:) to dissipate in a split second :dead::dead::dead:

Really though this movie is pure trash, even the new :trash: pirates movie had a little subtext about the limits of being obligated to family. I dare you to point out the message in this shyt :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Biggest problem with the film is that it's literally pointless. There is no larger motivation for any of the characters whatsoever. There is zero character development. There is no larger theme in the writing. It is literally exposition leading into action leading into more exposition for 3 hours with no tension and maybe 2 good performances in the entire flick. Even the action sequences are underwhelming due to gigantic suspension of belief that the main characters NEVER get injured while cheating death by always being a millimeter away from the impact of a tumbling 100 ton transformer :hhh::aicmon:

the main plot device in the movie is Optimus Prime turning evil and he literally snaps out of it in less than 5 minutes from his arrival to Earth and he manages to not kill, injure or even dent a single heroic human or transformer before his friendship with bumblebee triggers all 3 days of his torture-induced brainwashing (which btw is indicated by his eyes turning from a heroic blue to an evil purple :laff:) to dissipate in a split second :dead::dead::dead:

Really though this movie is pure trash, even the new :trash: pirates movie had a little subtext about the limits of being obligated to family. I dare you to point out the message in this shyt :mjlol:

Nicca I'm a career Graphic Designer and in school I was a Math and Science genius.... I dont know what the fukk exposition is:lolbron:

Na but seriously... I disagree with the "action sequences are underwhelming" na fukk that..... they have some of the best action scene filmed and they are always epic in scale.

I'm actually watching Transformers: Age of Extinction currently airing on FX as I'm typing this and seeing again I'm fairly entertained right now.

Transformers are set to be a certain thing and I think it easily succeeds what its trying to be. I think anyone that expect it to be anything else than what its supposed to be is only disappointing themselves and thats on them.:ld:

With that said, I'm looking forward to this latest edition. I just wanna see Prime get off on his MURDER GAME shyt. I dont want a silly overly complex Martin Scorsese type movie. Its summer time and its a movie based of my childhood cartoon/comics...... give me action, adventure and fukkery. :ohlawd:

When I wanna watch something deeper..... I'll watch Shutter Island or Fences

Martha

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk michael bay and fukk this shytty ass movie franchise. it's still gonna make a billi and there will still be a sequel.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Martha

You trolling right? Iconic? I'm remember watching that last movie and coudnt recall wat happened the last hour of it. These movies are a shyt show and that has little to do with the story/characters. You can't tell what's happening on the screen most of the time. Just metal flying everywhere.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mindless action jokes blowing shyt up
Great movie enjoyed it with my kiddos
U looking for a story out of transformers that's deep don't watch

Best one for me in the series

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You trolling right? Iconic? I'm remember watching that last movie and coudnt recall wat happened the last hour of it. These movies are a shyt show and that has little to do with the story/characters. You can't tell what's happening on the screen most of the time. Just metal flying everywhere.

Watch it now then..... cuz it's on FX:ehh:

Martha