Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I don't care what the reviewers say, this shyt was entertaining:heh:
Sir Anthony Hopkins was amazing, he's the star of the movie:bryan:

C3P-FO was hilarious:lolbron:
Not enough Hannibal Prime though but he did have bars: "You must have forgot who I am" :dame:

Just like the rest of the franchise, from G1 to now, too many humans:stopitslime:
but I didn't mind Marky Mark this time around and the main lady is gorgeous. Lennox from the first 3 was ok also.

Bay did give a FU to all the criticism about some of his bots like the negro bots back in T2. Megatron had the most stereotypical crew of goons of the series. One had a mohawk and was called "Mohawk" and another had a gold chain. I think Berserker had a nose ring. They did Starcream wrong though:skip:

There's a few G1 easter eggs throughout the movie:jbhmm:

CGI is the best of the series, all the bots were pretty clean and you could clearly see what was going on, of course Bumblebee was the highlight:ehh:

Even though its stupid, the King Arthur/Knights of the Round story they came up with did sorta of work. No different than some of the crazy storylines from G1.:yeshrug:

Like I said up top, I enjoyed it but I won't defend it against someone who thinks it horrible:mjlol:
You should know by now what you are getting into when you go to see it, no excuses
My theater crowd was in to it throughout and they clapped at the end:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm 50/50 on seeing this. It would be the first one I don't see in theatres but I really disliked the last one.

Shia>>>Marky mark

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm 50/50 on seeing this. It would be the first one I don't see in theatres but I really disliked the last one.

Shia>>>Marky mark
What has shia done:rudy: all he does is scream "OPTIMUS:damn::damn::damn:!!!!" And cries like a bytch everytime:rudy: at least mark picks up a alien gun and actually do shyt

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
What's his role in this joint

optimus is told by his creator that unicron is the earth itself

The decepticons transform into a big robot at the end that looks like unicron, he fights Optimus during the battle for Earth