Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strictly from a visual standpoint, this might be the most dynamic shyt I've ever seen on film.

I hated the movie, but that scene was :gladbron::wow::mindblown::damn:......Worth the price of admission alone
Probably the best scene in the series so far. The highway scene in the first one is really good too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've never liked bumblebee even in the original cartoon...all I care about is Optimus prime and hot rod

I agree.... I'm surprised they haven't given him more shine yet..... matter fact if this movie is gonna be what I think it is..... I think they should've rebooted the trilogy with Hot Rod then did this showdown with Prime in a sequel

Martha

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
"Give me your face" - Hannibal Prime

He's got a face fetish.

- He stabbed Bonecrusher in the face with his sword.
- He shot that Decepticon on wheels, point blank, in the face.
- He ripped helicopter Decepticon's face in half.
- He tore the Fallen's face off and then punched him through the torso.
- He ripped Shockwave's optic out and then used his dead body as a weapon.
- He ripped Megatron's face off with an axe.

:wow: Starscream was complaining about Prime cutting off his arm in ROTF. :scust: I'd be like "Is that all? You got lucky, breh. :stopitslime:"

He's going to be a serial killer in the next one.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Christ, Proctological Syndicate is negging in a fukkin Transformers thread too. Now I know you're just going out of the your way to stick up for subpar garbage.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So a few weeks back cats was clowning the Spiderman poster.:sas1:

What yall think about this?:skip:

This ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Poster Has to Be the Worst Poster of the Year

transformers-lastknight-awfulposter-full-700x993.jpg

Martha

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh, Prime has been psychotic in all of the Transformers movies. The film version is probably the most violent and aggressive version of him ever. :russ:

Prime is lowkey an extremist and a race traitor...

Decepticons aren't trying to do anything but create a world for themselves and Prime is like "nah you can't we had our time let the humans have earth"

Murked Megatron in the first film who hadn't done anything but be strung up by humans and had pieces of him taken off and used to further their technology...

Murked the fallen who had spent all that time imprisoned....

In the last one lockdown captured him and was like "breh you out here running wild and causing all this destruction and i got to fukking come here and get you...you think I aint got shyt better to do than this"....you would think Prime learned his lesson but nope he gets broken out and what it the first thing he does...release the dinobots and then threaten to kill them if they don't help him stop his people from creating a world for themselves...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Prime is lowkey an extremist and a race traitor...

Decepticons aren't trying to do anything but create a world for themselves and Prime is like "nah you can't we had our time let the humans have earth"

Murked Megatron in the first film who hadn't done anything but be strung up by humans and had pieces of him taken off and used to further their technology...

Murked the fallen who had spent all that time imprisoned....

In the last one lockdown captured him and was like "breh you out here running wild and causing all this destruction and i got to fukking come here and get you...you think I aint got shyt better to do than this"....you would think Prime learned his lesson but nope he gets broken out and what it the first thing he does...release the dinobots and then threaten to kill them if they don't help him stop his people from creating a world for themselves...

Don't forget murking Sentinel Prime because he wanted to save Cybertron and even murking Megatron again...after Megatron saved him. :picard: