Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I watched the trailer again and Optimus Prime transformed just like the toy:banderas:

nikka, if Predaking is in this joint (and not a jobber like Bay did Devastator - i'm still fukkin pissed at the c00nbots taking him out :scust: ).

PredaKing :banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:lupe:

Hold up they legit just did a "Beast Wars' Movie in Live Action? Oh snap. Is Bay back directing? Takes place in NY during the 90's so this is a Sequel to the Bumblebee film then. Interesting "Juicy" remix in that trailer too. Ok I just looked it up. Bay is only producing. It's directed by young Brotha Steven Caple Jr. who did "Creed II".

article_stevencaple.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Hold up they legit just did a "Beast Wars' Movie in Live Action? Oh snap. Is Bay back directing? Takes place in NY during the 90's so this is a Sequel to the Bumblebee film then. Interesting "Juicy" remix in that trailer too.

Bay ain't directing. But neither is the cat who did BumbleBee.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hold up they legit just did a "Beast Wars' Movie in Live Action? Oh snap. Is Bay back directing? Takes place in NY during the 90's so this is a Sequel to the Bumblebee film then. Interesting "Juicy" remix in that trailer too. Ok I just looked it up. Bay is only producing. It's directed by young Brotha Steven Caple Jr. who did "Creed II".

article_stevencaple.jpg

Established producer, young director essentially means this is Bay's film

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Arcee:gladbron:

Well damn they might have me back. I stopped after the one with Marky Mary and the half asked Grimlock. Never watched the Bumblebee movie either.

I'm hoping they have Springer, Cup, Ultra Magnus, and Hot Rod.

Edit: Blurr too can't forget the homie Blurr.

1986 vibes my 1st ever Cinema movie