Transformers 3 is one of the worst action films I've ever seen.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
To me all transformer movies been trash....its a transformer movie but 90% of the movie is about the humans. I don't give a fukk about Shia Lebouf and sone random marines. I understand they got a budget to consider but if it can't be done with a focus on the robots just dont do it. Thats just me tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like it for the spectacle, but they really have no replay value.

Part 1 could've been a classic if they had just allowed Optimus Prime & Megatron to slug it out at the end.They fukked that battle up.The build up was there, but instead we got

"stick it in my chest, booyyyy":why::stopitslime:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
To me all transformer movies been trash....its a transformer movie but 90% of the movie is about the humans. I don't give a fukk about Shia Lebouf and sone random marines. I understand they got a budget to consider but if it can't be done with a focus on the robots just dont do it. Thats just me tho

Not tht it really matters, but they were in the Air Force.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Look at the general consensus in the thread breh:jawalrus:
:manny: Well I liked all 3 of em and dont know anybody who didnt but the few nikkas in this thread.. so :pacspit: yall and *keeps it moving*

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: What did you expect, and oscar award winnig performane from cgi robots :pacspit: you didnt like it because you must of forgot how simple the story was in the cartoon or the fact that it was a cartoon in the fukking 80's.. :snoop::snoop: at you movie snobs....

nikkas expecting citizen kane from a Hasbro movie:stopitslime:

:snoop: Nobody's expecting an Oscar nominee from Transformers, idiots. They just a competently told story, which all three movies fail on on every conceivable level.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I like it for the spectacle, but they really have no replay value.

Part 1 could've been a classic if they had just allowed Optimus Prime & Megatron to slug it out at the end.They fukked that battle up.The build up was there, but instead we got

"stick it in my chest, booyyyy":why::stopitslime:

:russ:

how weak was that

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
all of the movies were massively flawed....that being said I enjoyed all three of them

and 2 is far worse than 3...although 2 has my favorite action sequence of all three films...the forest fight was just...:wow:...I could watch that scene on repeat for the rest of my life and never get tired of it...shyt was that good...unfortunately right after that scene that movie shattered to pieces and never recovered

and 3 was good to me...it just took way too long to set up...could've cut out like 25 minutes of set up and it'd be a good movie...whenever I watch it on blu ray I fast forward through big chunks and it's much more enjoyable :heh: