Transformers 3 is one of the worst action films I've ever seen.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part 2 was dope all the way up to the forest fight. After that, it was utter trash.

Part 3 was solid. Part 1 is still the best.

YBE

Banned
Daps
i dont understand the hate for 2......:manny:

Megan was sexy as fukk. Action was cool. Visuals was dope. Shia, the mexican roommate & the tall funny looking dude was hilarious. You nikkas just need to stick to shyt like The Last King of Scotland. nikkas going to a mindless action film expecting to see groundbreaking cinema :skip:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
i dont understand the hate for 2......:manny:

Megan was sexy as fukk. Action was cool. Visuals was dope. Shia, the mexican roommate & the tall funny looking dude was hilarious. You nikkas just need to stick to shyt like The Last King of Scotland. nikkas going to a mindless action film expecting to see groundbreaking cinema :skip:

c182e9cd93ormers.jpg.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
2 kept me from 3 and 1 aged like shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I enjoyed all 3 films

I'm not expecting some oscar worthy tear dropping experience when I watch these films

If I see alot of action, robots and mad explosions then I'm satisfied and all 3 films got the job done IMO

:manny:

Co-sign. I don't understand people beef with the Transformers movies... I question the intelligence of anyone who went and saw this and expected anything more than robots ripping each other to pieces....because it was based off a cartoon where robots rip each other to pieces

It's got Shia Lebouf in it...:comeon:

It's got Megan Fox in it... :comeon:

On top of that...look at the source material....huh...what...I'm sorry...I forgot that the cartoon got cheated out of it's emmy for best drama...loosing to hill street blues...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Part 2 was boring as fukk for the most part..too many comic relief characters and scenes. Just tryin to cram way too much in one movie. Aside from a few scenes that were good to great, part 2 was worst.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign. I don't understand people beef with the Transformers movies... I question the intelligence of anyone who went and saw this and expected anything more than robots ripping each other to pieces....because it was based off a cartoon where robots rip each other to pieces

:what:

You nikkas are stupid as shyt. Understand this:

NOBODY EXPECTED AND OSCAR WINNER FROM THESE MOVIES. THE PROBLEM IS THEY FAILED ON A BASIC STORYTELLING LEVEL.

Why is this so hard understand?

Daps
Giving props or enjoying the Transformers Trilogy of Crap by Michael Bay is similar to drinking and admiring a glorious looking glass of cold beer on an excruciatingly hot day... :noah:

However, the beer is really fermented piss with microscopic fiber glass and asbestos particles :leon:. After you drink it though, it ravages your mind, body, and soul but you say;

"hey atleast the glass and drink looked good!" :lawd:

the shyt tasted horrible, felt worse, and it was bad for you though b :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Battlefield Earth was the worst movie I ever paid to see and yet I can remember more scenes from that horrible piece of shyt than I can from any of the transformers movies

I would rather they had made it an animated movie and say fukk M.Bay

Promise I will never watch anything with his name on it ever again in life

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

NOBODY EXPECTED AND OSCAR WINNER FROM THESE MOVIES. THE PROBLEM IS THEY FAILED ON A BASIC STORYTELLING LEVEL.

STORY...WHAT...STORY...nikka...ITS...ROBOTS...TEARING...EACH...OTHER...
APART...That's it...nothing more...da fukk...story...story...?:beli: Da fukk you need a story for... have you ever seen the cartoon?

Basic story telling level? Huh...what? nikka...da fukk you talking about...there is no right or wrong way to tell a story...:beli:

Like a said...any single person who went to see this movie and came out being disappointed because the story was blah blah blah and the acting was blah blah blah needs there cerebellum split open and cerebral cortex examined... How could anybody not know...Micheal Bay has never made a coherent movie in his life...how could anybody not know...Shia Lebouf only has one facial expression...how could you not know...I've seen Megan Fox mouth move but never heard a word come out of it...how could you not know...it's got tyrese and the guy from las vegas in it...

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cause the title says worst action movie, the action was decent, not the worst ever. no one here is talking about a damn plot or story. :rudy:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
STORY...WHAT...STORY...nikka...ITS...ROBOTS...TEARING...EACH...OTHER...
APART...That's it...nothing more...da fukk...story...story...?:beli: Da fukk you need a story for... have you ever seen the cartoon?

Basic story telling level? Huh...what? nikka...da fukk you talking about...there is no right or wrong way to tell a story...:beli:

Like a said...any single person who went to see this movie and came out being disappointed because the story was blah blah blah and the acting was blah blah blah needs there cerebellum split open and cerebral cortex examined... How could anybody not know...Micheal Bay has never made a coherent movie in his life...how could anybody not know...Shia Lebouf only has one facial expression...how could you not know...I've seen Megan Fox mouth move but never heard a word come out of it...how could you not know...it's got tyrese and the guy from las vegas in it...

shut your stupid ass up. The cartoon Transformers had a story 10x better. Beast Wars had a story that was 10x better. The fukking toys in a package had a better plotline. The standard was there and Hollywood couldn't get close.

And what kind of grown ass man uses ellipses? seriously.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of you dumb nikkas walked into the transformer movies saying "I cant wait to see what the story is in this one, I sure hope Michael Bay directed a good plot!"