Transformers 3 is one of the worst action films I've ever seen.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Watching this crap for the first time on NetFlix. The story is absolute :trash:....:wow:

The producers approved this? :scusthov::pachaha:

Michael Bay....u suck bro. :upsetfavre:

:childplease: What did you expect, and oscar award winnig performane from cgi robots :pacspit: you didnt like it because you must of forgot how simple the story was in the cartoon or the fact that it was a cartoon in the fukking 80's.. :snoop::snoop: at you movie snobs....

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People stay talking shyt about Trashformers but stay giving Michael Bay chances to blow shyt up on screen. No scripts, no dialogue or plot, might as well just watch 30 minutes of flames and explosions. All of the movies were garbage don't fool y'all selves.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The second one was horrendous. The third one was cool for what it was but the last scene went on for far too long. Just explosions and shyt blowing up for no reason but then again this is Michael bay so what do you expect. He's gonna massacre this new turtles movie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas really went to see TRANSFORMERS for a storyline?..really?..Wtf did nikkas expect?..even the CARTOON ain't have a great storyline and was simple as fukk...2nd movie was wack tho...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
nikkas really went to see TRANSFORMERS for a storyline?..really?..Wtf did nikkas expect?..even the CARTOON ain't have a great storyline and was simple as fukk...2nd movie was wack tho...

For me it isn't the storyline but how the movies dragged on. All of those movies could 30-40 minutes shorter. The first is the only good one, classic Megatron vs Prime.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: What did you expect, and oscar award winnig performane from cgi robots :pacspit: you didnt like it because you must of forgot how simple the story was in the cartoon or the fact that it was a cartoon in the fukking 80's.. :snoop::snoop: at you movie snobs....

nikkas expecting citizen kane from a Hasbro movie:stopitslime:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The first one is easily the best one...

For me, it's because of the transformers themselves. While I'm not expecting Shakespeare, I expect the movie to be about transformers. The first one, while it did focus too much on humans as well, got it right by introducing each transformer( the auto bots anyway) and attempting to actually gave then be individual characters. The 2nd and 3rd the robots became nameless, faceless things that fought. But you didn't give a shyt because they didn't even bother trying to make them characters.

I think that's what peoples problem is with the films. It's not nostalgia or thinking the cartoon was high art. It's that the movies didn't bother creating transformers into characters. They were just nameless robots fighting and dying at random for the most part.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I enjoyed all 3 films

I'm not expecting some oscar worthy tear dropping experience when I watch these films

If I see alot of action, robots and mad explosions then I'm satisfied and all 3 films got the job done IMO

:manny:

I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to simplicity of action movies. Im like u, when I see an action movie, I dont expect Oscar level writing or character development, but DAMN:damn::snoop:

Seriously wat the fukk? u can barely even understand whats going on in the action half the time. The first one was great cuz it was the first time, but in the second :merchant:and third films, it was the same incoherent action and forced jokes. Also, I cant remember his name, but tht govt agent guy, his character was completely useless.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The first one is easily the best one...

For me, it's because of the transformers themselves. While I'm not expecting Shakespeare, I expect the movie to be about transformers. The first one, while it did focus too much on humans as well, got it right by introducing each transformer( the auto bots anyway) and attempting to actually gave then be individual characters. The 2nd and 3rd the robots became nameless, faceless things that fought. But you didn't give a shyt because they didn't even bother trying to make them characters.

I think that's what peoples problem is with the films. It's not nostalgia or thinking the cartoon was high art. It's that the movies didn't bother creating transformers into characters. They were just nameless robots fighting and dying at random for the most part.

I respect this..ur right...