Transformers 3 is one of the worst action films I've ever seen.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
considering the cartoon had so much better story plots, the movie was a slap in the face to me

Actually the story from 3 is almost exactly the combination of the G1 Cartoon episodes "The Ultimate Doom" & "Megatron's Ultimate Plan"...

There might be ~10-15 real good G1 episodes out of 98 that actually are any good with the movie bridging Season 2 to Season 3...

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
avengers is horrible

considering the cartoon had so much better story plots, the movie was a slap in the face to me

:rudy:

Knowing that these are movies based on toys for children you can pardon a reasonable amount of nonsense and enjoy for what it is

Transformers 1 is the only one I can call a really good movie

Transformers 2 was awful. Opening scene in Japan, forest fight, Prime resurrection and ownings...only parts worth watching

Transformers 3....Tical 2000 in film form. So much unneeded parts that could have been left out and you would have a better movie. Cool film, but i wouldn't care if I never saw it again either

My biggest disappointment in the series is Starscream. Bay Starscream had no ambition, was more follower than rebel, and physically looked like a chicken

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People stay talking shyt about Trashformers but stay giving Michael Bay chances to blow shyt up on screen. No scripts, no dialogue or plot, might as well just watch 30 minutes of flames and explosions. All of the movies were garbage don't fool y'all selves.
Bay makes billions for these companies...as long as the dummies keep paying, he'll keep getting work

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:rudy:

Knowing that these are movies based on toys for children you can pardon a reasonable amount of nonsense and enjoy for what it is

Transformers 1 is the only one I can call a really good movie

Transformers 2 was awful. Opening scene in Japan, forest fight, Prime resurrection and ownings...only parts worth watching

Transformers 3....Tical 2000 in film form. So much unneeded parts that could have been left out and you would have a better movie. Cool film, but i wouldn't care if I never saw it again either

My biggest disappointment in the series is Starscream. Bay Starscream had no ambition, was more follower than rebel, and physically looked like a chicken

I liked tical 2000 :manny:

Rayzah

Daps
See what yall dont realize is, its 300 million people each movie that thinks those movies are good, so to say you dont like micheal bay movies is one thing but to say its garbage is riduclous. And to be honest, as much as I hate to say this but I havent talked to anyone that doesnt like these movies, but you come on sohh/the coli you enter bizaro world. shyt nikkas was saying the new spiderman flick wasnt good.. :ohhh: they must of been watching part 3

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Ppl keep saying the 2nd one was worse...I seen it but....

I don't remember a damn thing cuz I slept thru half that shyt :heh::umad:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
See what yall dont realize is, its 300 million people each movie that thinks those movies are good, so to say you dont like micheal bay movies is one thing but to say its garbage is riduclous. And to be honest, as much as I hate to say this but I havent talked to anyone that doesnt like these movies, but you come on sohh/the coli you enter bizaro world. shyt nikkas was saying the new spiderman flick wasnt good.. :ohhh: they must of been watching part 3

:rudy: nikka please, dont try to run tht bullshyt. Just cuz u pay to see a movie doest mean u'll automatically like it. I've paid to see all three and only liked the first.

:stopitslime: talkin about 300 Milly ppl seen it so 300 Milly ppl liked it.....fukk outta here.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Transformers is a good movie just to spark up and watch.... nothing more nothing less. There's too much focus on the humans, but when them nikkas scrap..............nikka they scrap!

Rayzah

Daps
:rudy: nikka please, dont try to run tht bullshyt. Just cuz u pay to see a movie doest mean u'll automatically like it. I've paid to see all three and only liked the first.

:stopitslime: talkin about 300 Milly ppl seen it so 300 Milly ppl liked it.....fukk outta here.
ok so you think the majority of the people that seen those movies thought they were garbage?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really went to see TRANSFORMERS for a storyline?..really?..Wtf did nikkas expect?..even the CARTOON ain't have a great storyline and was simple as fukk...2nd movie was wack tho...

Breh its robots from space that can turn into cars, why was so much story time given to lebouf for? Movies coulda easily had better plots focusing on the og narrative