Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Dave Chappelle:

I’ve been arguing with the Whites my entire career. Just when I thought I had you guys on the ropes you changed all the rules. :what:
“Oh yeah?” :skip:
– Yeah, motherfukker! :birdman:
– “Well............":skip:

I'm a girl now, n*gger. You must treat me as such. :smugbiden:

[audience laughs]

“Call me a girl, n*gger.” :skip: :smugfavre:

Its annoying as fukk. :camby:

Let them deal with this problem, THEY created it

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
It's only a matter of time :francis:

C00xcxYVQAEZ0nP.jpg

Omg :laff:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
None of my concern

If the women have a problem with it let them voice their annoyance and fight it themselves
Lia Thomas' UPenn teammate says trans swimmer doesn't always cover up genitals in locker room | Daily Mail Online

• One of Lia Thomas' teammates tells DailyMail.com they feel uncomfortable sharing a locker room with the transgender UPenn swimmer
  • 'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' she said
  • The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room
  • 'We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it,' she said
  • The teammate added that Thomas appears to enjoy all the attention and said it affects the team more than it does her
  • Thomas previously competed on UPenn men's swim team for three years as Will before transitioning in 2019

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lia Thomas' UPenn teammate says trans swimmer doesn't always cover up genitals in locker room | Daily Mail Online

• One of Lia Thomas' teammates tells DailyMail.com they feel uncomfortable sharing a locker room with the transgender UPenn swimmer
  • 'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' she said
  • The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room
  • 'We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it,' she said
  • The teammate added that Thomas appears to enjoy all the attention and said it affects the team more than it does her
  • Thomas previously competed on UPenn men's swim team for three years as Will before transitioning in 2019

World is a fukked up place.....smh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
THERE WAS AN UPROAR
AND 25 OF THE 32 COMPETITORS
WITHDREW IN 76 BEFORE
THEY BANNED DUDE
BUT THE NY SUPREME COURT
RULED IN HIS FAVOR AND
HE COMPETED THE FOLLOWING YR.

YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS...
THESE COMMITEES HAVE
BEEN MAKING EASIER FOR
THESE nikkaS TO COMPETE.

OLYMPICS HAS GOTTEN
MORE & MORE LENIENT ON THE RULES
OVER THE LAST 20 YRS.
:devil:
:evil:

There's a chapter in a book The Sports Gene called Why Men have Nipples :dame: goes in to the history of this. Started testing for sex back in the 60's because of the Eastern Bloc women but it really took off in the 80's with a Spanish sprint hurdler Martinez-Patino who didn't know she was actually born a he.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh well, a lotta female athletes were preaching equal rights and talking shyt about men athletes getting paid way more than women.

Like where's the spirit? They said they should get paid equally but can't beat a 462nd ranked male swimmer with a wig on :mjlit:

Gotta learn how to say NO. If you can't then they will keep piling up till you have a top 10 women's swimmers consisting of nothing but dudes in a wig :mjlol:

Last edited: