Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:childplease: Stopped what? Whole lot of nikkas here were like "she didn't do anything wrong, whats the problem?"

"She just loves black people". etc

You really going to compare Dolezal to this freak?

At he/she isn't committing a crime.
I literally said the same thing. Difference is, it wasn’t the majority and most black people rightfully called out that bullshyt. We don’t have a influx of whites pretending to be black. Meanwhile, most women aren’t vocal about this trans shyt and they let it slide. Now you have confused dudes in wigs breaking women’s records.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

This is the shyt here... I can't believe women are okay with this

I don't know what they're gonna do but I think they should require all participants to be biological females and if transgender they must have completed the transition and Gene therapy or whatever process for X amount of time before they can compete in these events

Dudes should not be allowed to simply identify as women and jump into the competition with male genes and physical structure

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nobody who watches sports and goto the events want this. Nobody wants to see a bunch of men with their balls dangling out pretending to be women so they can feel op.

The people who want it are loud, obnoxious, and got too much political pull. They don't even watch sports. If you come up with something reasonable like a trans division, they still whine cause they know it will flop. It's gonna flop cause nobody wants to see it.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:wow:

FOI0uyNVsAcAsLV.png
Look at this foolery :bryan:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same women who were championing LGBTQ rights are now realizing that they didn't anticipate the T's infringing on their space. They're too scared to stop it and be labeled transphobic. If these girls protest and refuse to compete they'll face backlash so they just go out there and lose.

Men can just sit back and watch because no woman who transitions can take over our sports.