Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If it grows it's facial hair, could pass for Aquaman

FOI0uy-NVs-Ac-As-LV.jpg

I bet if this goofie-lame he-wamen was in the ukraine.
Where he had no safe haven from the draft.

I bet he would not be playing this fufu ass game.

Ship all these confused he-wamen's and the surgeons plus their staff and admin people.
who authenicated this nonsense.
to ukraine to fight.

Since you so confused.
I bet that would settle all this confusion.

Art Barr

*now send his goof cac he wa-men face ass.
To the ukraine water strike force team.

Art Barr

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
treh would smash every in game and single season record in his rookie year with ease

attendance and viewership would rise instantly, previewing a possible path to make the league profitable.

but the studs — instead of eating off this new windfall — will refuse to play and force a strike. This will lead to more trehs crossing the picket lines and enter the league.

Quality of the treh games will easily exceed anything the WNBA has ever seen, gaining renewed interest from the NBA. The NBA will see the potential profits along with them appearing to embrace a progressive movement and then allow the treh teams to be NBA expansion teams and the WNBA folds instant as current WNBA owners finally see revenue
WNBA about to become a majority white league. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The vast majority of biological women don't give a shyt about sports. Seriously the only people that seem to care about this are men.

Men don't really care either

I think sports fans just want to see fairness in competition

And dude has a definite advantage and is exploiting an obvious loophole

If there's no desire for that sport to fix the loophole then it will become a joke and running gag that we'll only pay attention to it just to laugh at it's ridiculous nature

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Lmao

Bill Thomas needs to fukkin chill, he knows what he is doing is wrong on so many levels

do you but leave this sports shyt alone; it is one of the few elements of life showing the differences between men and women