Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The vast majority of biological women don't give a shyt about sports. Seriously the only people that seem to care about this are men.
Yep, just conservative men who pretend to give a fukk about womens sports so they can hate on trans people.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

"Then a man in an NCAA shirt handing out trophies told her, “Hey, I just want to let you know, we only have one fifth place trophy, so yours will be coming in the mail. We went ahead and gave the fifth place trophy to Lia, but you can pose on the podium with the sixth place trophy.”"
:picard: I'm not gonna even opine on this shyt, I ain't tryna get exposed or sum one day but....this can't be the solution on this topic :gucci:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"Pressed how she felt about this, Gaines said it was “definitely not something” that she personally was “enthused about.”

“The first day I got there, I was in the locker room changing, and then she came in, and it just kind of got silent,” Gaines explained."

Again, I ain't saying NOTHING...but this woulda been a tier 1 Chapelle skit 20 years ago :mjlol::lolbron: