Trannies are trying to Re-brand Vagina's as Bonus holes

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why are MtF transgender people so loud and not FtM?

I think every outburst makes people not care about their cause. I am starting to wonder if LGB people want the "T" taken out because I feel getting tied to them makes people take them less seriously.

Because like I said, they are men who are used to being first class citizens. Once they become transwomen they think all of that first class citizenship transfers, it doesn't. Most transmen grew up as women so they understand limits/going along with the go along etc. These men in dresses don't

Whenever you hear about trans issues it's usually a transwoman trying to change things to fit their delusion. As men, being aggressive, loud and "getting big" usually works in their favor. Doing the same thing as a man in women's clothes and makeup, doesn't have the same affect

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I do with a passion. I hate that they think we are the same. Trans will always be placed in front of their woman/women. Thinking being raised, socialized etc as a boy/man then putting on a dress makes us the same is so disrespectful. They can kiss the blackest part of my ass

:camby:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I do with a passion. I hate that they think we are the same. Trans will always be placed in front of their woman/women. Thinking being raised, socialized etc as a boy/man then putting on a dress makes us the same is so disrespectful. They can kiss the blackest part of my ass

:camby:
Wholeheartedly agree preachin to the choir madame...if it was up to me they'd all be in the mental ward where they belong :skip:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Bonus holes sets the stage for Sodom and Gomorrah on a scale that dwarfs biblical proportions. At this rate the most merciful creator of the universe will have to respond with a thunderous revolt. The mountains will shake in anger. And heavens will come crashing down, turning into oblivion that which was originally obscured. The space that holds the stars will speak and reveal to the Children of men what’s underneath her blanket of darkness. I see the horses. They glorious. Ooooooo they glorious.
:mjlol:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate these people so much

We are not the same

They are not women. They are transwomen and will always be TRANS. Cosplaying as a woman does not make them a woman

Some of us biological women were never allies and never will be

Men thinking their male privilege transfers when they become women is literally the opposite of their entire purpose

Straight males aren’t making these rules

Act like Yonce (feminists) ain’t allied with them all you want :yeshrug:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps