Trannies are trying to Re-brand Vagina's as Bonus holes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to speak to one of these freaks at work last week. White man, about 6ft 5 with a hunch back early to mid 60's, fake t*ts, balding but strands of hair holding on for dear life down at his shoulders, make up all fukked up, had sandles on and its toe nails all crusty and yellow, he looked like this

Large%20Huntsman%20Spear.png

If this ain't the epitome of a crazy person I don't know what is.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
The white man is a sexual deviant whose gay sexual needs supercede everything else in the world..
This. Because this is what it’s all about. White men being able to take their patriarchal power and shift it into gaining the actual rights that women have. Disgusting.these a$$holes (pun intended) have the nerve to want to call it a “bonus” hole, like they are the norm. No shyt head ( pun intended yet again) the bonus hole is the dyck that was turned inside out that you have to keep dilated or it will close. Like the wound it is.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I had to speak to one of these freaks at work last week. White man, about 6ft 5 with a hunch back early to mid 60's, fake t*ts, balding but strands of hair holding on for dear life down at his shoulders, make up all fukked up, had sandles on and its toe nails all crusty and yellow, he looked like this

Large%20Huntsman%20Spear.png

If this ain't the epitome of a crazy person I don't know what is.
I would give anything to have seen this shyt in real life, and to see your face interacting with it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This issue proves and highlights the power of minority White socities.

How they're able to enforce their personal bullshyt onto larger socities with zero shame, consultation or ethics in place.
This is a form of colonialism, and White imperialism. In short White supremacy.

This is the typical White Modus Operandi.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would give anything to have seen this shyt in real life, and to see your face interacting with it.
Man when it opened the door am thinking I got to keep it together or am about to lose my job 😭 it was early morning so you had the joggers out one guy literally slowed down as he ran past his face was like WTF.

The parents on the school run crossed the street when they seen him 😭😭😭

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Time to drop the T or the backlash is gonna be historical.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:

I’d be pretty pissed off if I was a woman and some healthcare professional used the term “bonus hole.” :mjlol:

And they wonder why there is so much backlash. I don’t really care either way, but this this isn’t how you get supporters to sympathize with your cause