Trannies are trying to Re-brand Vagina's as Bonus holes

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
stop using these stupid ass terms like misogyny.

you start to burn out what it actually means.

Men are naturally more aggressive and imposing. Thats why these mentall ill men move that way.

They are in a space where the majority of the inhabitants are passive and submissive, so of course male traits are going to show out.

But misogyny? gtfoh. sick and tired of these stupid ass terms
Misogyny is termed as "dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women", it fits here because thats what it is, its learned prejudice against women. Calling them chest feeders, birthing people, bonus holes etc are all signs of misogyny, even if they dont want to admit it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
be glad when this sick ass
country is destroyed.
9x48j4l.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Imagine if none of this code language for mental illness was used and a tranny nıgga walked into a gyno's office......

Megatron bıtch: Hey doc, can you look at my aṣshole? I think I'm menstruating.

Doc: Bıtch nıgga, that ain't menstruation. Nıgga, you got AIDS.

Megatron bıtch: I will desecrate you (Swings swole ass Arnold Schwarzenıgga arms at doc and precedes to fụck him up with wig looking all retarded and shıt) 🤮

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I do with a passion. I hate that they think we are the same. Trans will always be placed in front of their woman/women. Thinking being raised, socialized etc as a boy/man then putting on a dress makes us the same is so disrespectful. They can kiss the blackest part of my ass

:camby:
Damn coco GOIN IN :russ:

And I dont think i ever seen her go in like this:lupe:

Coco servin up that surf and terf!:gladbron:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Is it transphobic if u only fukk birthing people with bonus holes?
Seriously though, its not enough now to be merely acknowledged as women, they get their way and now think they finna replace them. :mjlol:

It seems like these transfolk overcompensate a lot of the time by trying way too hard amd embodying the worst qualities of the gender role they trying to assume. Like a bad parody. And coco right, its always the mtf being way too extra with it. Like they got a bad batch of estrogen or testosterone respectively.

Edit: offtopic but lowkey ive had a couple of studs throw it at me on the low. Even smashed one of them a few times. (Its not harem, they still had their titties n all. Not harem :whoa: it was very harlem :hubie:basically smashing a tomboy after bonding through our mutual love of p*ssy :ehh:)

Edit 2: the ftm ones are actually usually pretty chill and actually cool to hang with a lot of the times. Even the mtf are cool when they aint trippin on that "birthing people" shyt.

Lowkey i think the issues when they do arise probably have a lot to do with bad hormone regimes. The way it was explained to me was not all the doctors are very good at moderating that shyt. Then some of them dont always follow the recommended doses. That can wreak all kinds of emotional havoc. :lupe:

Last edited: