Trannies are trying to Re-brand Vagina's as Bonus holes

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m convinced a lot of lgbtq suffer from mental illness. They should be calling they post op vagina a bonus hole.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I hate these people so much

We are not the same

They are not women. They are transwomen and will always be TRANS. Cosplaying as a woman does not make them a woman

Some of us biological women were never allies and never will be

Men thinking their male privilege transfers when they become women is literally the opposite of their entire purpose
Your right...your already warping reality referring to them as Trans women they are just mentally ill menn

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don't forget this diseased mindset is now part of standing US foreign policy the US is trying to enforce in unsuspecting and decent Black countries. :scust:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Why are MtF transgender people so loud and not FtM?

I think every outburst makes people not care about their cause. I am starting to wonder if LGB people want the "T" taken out because I feel getting tied to them makes people take them less seriously.
Simple, first you can't transition from male to female or female to male, all you can do is transition from woman to man and vis-versa. Now with that out of the way, the reason you hear more out of the mouth of transwomen is because they are males expecting to still receive the same amount off respect as they had as a man and are willing to use their physical advantages against women to do it. The transmen are females, so they are far less likely to demand to be in male spaces and treated like full men. They know they could never compete physically.

Last edited:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Why are MtF transgender people so loud and not FtM?

I think every outburst makes people not care about their cause. I am starting to wonder if LGB people want the "T" taken out because I feel getting tied to them makes people take them less seriously.
Because they are MALES lmao, with learned misogyny. No matter how much you transition some traits will still reside

Hence the extreme entitlement

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
giphy.gif

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because they are MALES lmao, with learned misogyny. No matter how much you transition some traits will still reside

Hence the extreme entitlement

stop using these stupid ass terms like misogyny.

you start to burn out what it actually means.

Men are naturally more aggressive and imposing. Thats why these mentall ill men move that way.

They are in a space where the majority of the inhabitants are passive and submissive, so of course male traits are going to show out.

But misogyny? gtfoh. sick and tired of these stupid ass terms

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
sounds like 'medical professionals' came up with this ideas and not trehs

article is clearly from a conservative source that wants you to be mad at them. wonder why that is? :patrice:

couldnt be that conservatives are destroying the public education and judicial systems

keep your boot on those trannies necks tho coli .. its not a distraction:yeshrug:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I didn't bother reading the thread but damn that's funny as hell:russ:

"Bonus holes":mjlol:

I'm so thankful, I don't have to worry about none of this shyt in real life. Idk how you lot get confused, when most of the time they look like Men dressed like women:mjlol: