Traits you hate the most in people

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Neutral people bother be for some reason.. Something cowardly about always being neutral.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Sanctimonious moralists are at the top of this list. I usually don't care about the fronts that people put on but when I can tell someone is trying to make me believe they are in higher moral standing than I know them to be, it really pisses me off.

Cowards who hate themselves for being cowards, so they try to prey on people they deem weaker, to make themselves feel better and or to be accepted by the strong, e.g. that little nikka Namond from the wire. I wanted Micheal to kill him.

People who project their own fears and doubts onto other people, namely me.

Willfully ignorant people who try and shyt on/clown/shame those who work to make themselves better.

I hate simps that complain about not getting respect from women.

I hate women who think everyone wants them.

I can't stand people who can take accountability for their actions.

Last edited:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ONE-UPPERS.

Person: Put the down payment on my house this weekend. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.

One-upper: Just dropped the down payment on 5 bedrooms this weekend.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whiners
The self-entitled
The overly talkative
Attention whores

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an introvert so when I'm in a group, I'd rather just listen to people instead of talking.

With that said, I cannot STAND that person who makes every person's story/topic about THEM.

Example:

Bob: I was just in Ireland last week

Average person: Cool. What did you do there?

The Everything About Me person: I'd love to go to Ireland, but we just got back from Miami last weekend. Did I tell you about how many fine ass women were at King of Diamonds?"

Like, Bob was trying to talk about Ireland but the convo is now about you and KOD.

Or

Bob: My wife is pregnant.

Everything About Me: We'd love to have kids right now but running my new business is just taking up SO MUCH TIME. Did I tell you about our new product line? Blah blah blah.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
men that gossip like women
men that are closeted gays
people(especially women) that put people down to make themselves feel better. example: REAL women are curvy/thick. bytch, you're just fat.
men that bicker/argue/fight with women like little bytches. grow some balls... or wait, they havent dropped yet.
people that are delusional and make posts like "to all my haters" "you're just hating" get a grip...no one is hating on your delusional self
short men that lack confidence. so you want me to not wear my 6 inch heels when im with you?
men that are intimidated by successful women
clingy men

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
people who dont know how to shut up and listen
people who never want to work for anything and dont understand the concept of means --> end
people who lie ....especially for no reason but to big themselves up

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
- snobbish people
- people who force their misery on others
- people who look down on others just because they don't appear to be as educated
- people who look down on poorer people