Traits you hate the most in people

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
females who talk in slang :camby:
people acting like they dont bleed and shyt like every other fukka on earth i.e arrogant people :camby:
women playing the victim card even while in the wrong :camby:

most western women:camby:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Glad this thread got upped:

People who always ask you your business but keep their own cards close to their chest
People (especially family members) who assume that because your quiet or not calling them all day, every day then you have something against them
People who just can't let shyt go and keep bringing shyt up that happened 15 years ago that you probably long forgot all about
People who just don't like to see you happy at all. You know, the type that could even live in a mansion with five cars and a learjet but still hate on you cos you bought a new Honda Civic
People who take themselves way too seriously.
People who know damn well they did some foul shyt to you, but still wanna smile up in your face like nothing happened.
People who don't act their age.
People who act all funny with you for no reason at all, then when you don't fukk with them and back off, complain that you've gone cold and not speaking to them.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
bytches that talk shyt like men and get in your face like men but wanna hide behind police or other nikkas when you check em

nikkas that will say something like it's fact or truth when they aint even sure of what the hell they sayin

and envy/jealousy is the WOAT trait i can think of

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
dudes that snitch on someone their jealous of
snitches of every other sort
ugly women that clown women's looks
fat bishes that expect to get a fit dude
spineless people
arrogance (especially on women)
I hate stupid people with a passion (i know they cant help it)
out the closet gays
used up skanks who still expect romeo to hop on a white horse
lazy unambitious people who hate on the accomplished
white dudes that get mad when a breh gets a white girl but feasts on Asian women without thought
people who feel no shame when they get caught lying
men with no honor
women with no loyalty
acne on women
bad oral hygiene
Body odor
people who are complete mindless followers
#1 is worthless selfish sh1tty parents who kill any of chance of their kids having a future

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
- Selfishness/Inconsiderate behavior

- Insensitivity/Lack of empathy

- Bashful ignorance

- Lies/Deceit

- Lack of creativity and individuality

Daps
- Rude people who work in customer service

- Obnoxious behavior in public (aka making a scene for no reason)

- Ignorant but yet argumentative people

- Materialistic/Narcissistic individuals (Money, looks, fancy things don't make a man or woman)

- Laziness

- People who always try to give you advice but are really not in a position to do so

- Self important people or those who go out of their way to talk about themselves

Daps
- Selfishness/Inconsiderate behavior

- Insensitivity/Lack of empathy

- Bashful ignorance

- Lies/Deceit

- Lack of creativity and individuality

To be fair, not everyone is blessed with creativity. Also i would say it takes most people a while to figure out individuality. Don't truly know who you are until around 22 maybe? give or take a couple yrs

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
To be fair, not everyone is blessed with creativity. Also i would say it takes most people a while to figure out individuality. Don't truly know who you are until around 22 maybe? give or take a couple yrs

You're right about the creativity. I should've said "creativity and/or individuality". And yes Individuality takes time, but I'm 23 and speaking on my age group. Even at a young age I feel people show a propensity for being unique individuals or followers who need to constantly be told what to do, how to feel, and what to believe. I tend to not fancy the latter.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People who always have to win every disagreement
People who are loud
People who can never take as well as they give
People who will complain about bad/worthless men in the community, but will then turn around and have more venom towards someone who has shyt together because he's single
People who always need an audience and love to show off in public or in front of friends
Ignorant ass people who don't know anything that goes on outside the area they live in
Point scorers