Traits you hate the most in people

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
When people handle their beef with other people like children. They'll talk day and night about their problems with everyone EXCEPT the person they mad at.:beli:

I guess that would be immaturity.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
People who smack when they talk.

People whos coughs are wet

Excessively wet mouths

Over annunciation of words (TI for example)

People who think their kids are the end all be all.

People who live vicariously through their toddlers-teens and make em go through a whole buncha shyt that they aren't interested in.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is the centre of their own universe, I get that. Its the only way to be... but when others, mostly of the feline persuasion think that they are the centre of other peoples universe as well. That I can't abide by. You can be having a conversation about the perfect condiments to put on that bacteria infested sewer dog and they, somehow, manage to twist this and you've just made a commentary on them.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
people who somehow get by in a professional career by just greasing the wheels and weasling out of shyt :beli:

people who are always trying to tell you what to do in a certain situation, where they wouldn't have the balls or ovaries to do it themselves :beli:

people who gossip :beli:

That happens in here quite often...
Everyone is the centre of their own universe, I get that. Its the only way to be... but when others, mostly of the feline persuasion think that they are the centre of other peoples universe as well. That I can't abide by. You can be having a conversation about the perfect condiments to put on that bacteria infested sewer dog and they, somehow, manage to twist this and you've just made a commentary on them.

OMG there is nothing worse than people (women) like that.. nothing...

Lack of self awareness, those who don't see things from a different perspective, those with horrible communication skills.

it makes no sense to have made it past 25 and still dont know how to talk to people

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
two types i can't stand the most are irrational people and people who are loud/draw attention to themselves. the worst.