Traits you hate the most in people

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Tell me about it. I HATE that shyt. :smh: I'm really gonna start putting people who do that straight.

Same here. Let me do what I do, man! Everything don't require some great breakdown or reasoning behind it. Fall back :birdman:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
People that need to be the loudest in the room, or talk loud in close settings thinking other people care about their conversation.

People that aren't humble/can't admit when they are wrong (even when it's the simplest thing)

People that always stretch a story to make themselves look better (it's funny when you know the actual truth and give them the :stopitslime:)

People who barely do shyt at work but when their superior shows up they are quick to give them the rundown of everything they did that day (when in reality the entire list adds up to like 1 hour worth of work)

fukk people :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
  1. People who can never be on time
  2. People who steal

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People who take everything personally and think every thing is about them and walk around with a chip on their shoulder. You know, the types that get all emotional because you didn't reply to their fukking text message immediately and automatically assume you're ignoring them.Get over yourself.

People who think they fukking know me and my thought processes and what kind of person I am cos we spoke for like 5 minutes. fukk outta here.

New people who always feel a need to test you to gauge what they can get away with. I mean, seriously, why do this?

People who always have a point to prove.

People that tell you what to do as if they're paying your bills.

Arrogant religious people (especially christians I'm sorry to say) who wanna tell me how to live my life or what spiritual path I "should" take like they really give a fukk about me any ole damn way. Me and the Creator are just fine, thank you. If and when I want to know about your beliefs, I'll call YOU.

Two faced people who say shyt they think you wanna hear like "oh I'll look out for you" rah rah rah, when they're the first ones to stab you in the back or throw you under the bus when life throws the first test at your relationship.

People who only want to know you when they see other people giving you props (just like some of y'all posters who dap messages cos others have done it, I see you.....) or when shyt is going well in your life.

Envious and jealous people - especially dudes. It's a real bad look, fam. :smh:

Last edited:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People who always try to 1-up you

People who are politically correct too much. (There is a time and place for it, but a lot of times, you just have to be you)

People who spend 10 mins+ on a machine/dumbbell/equipment at the gym you want to use.

People at the gym who hog up multiple machines/free weights (The gym doesn't belong to just you :beli: )

people who don't leave things as they were( lets say you have your ipod on charge for example, and someone uses it for a while, then don't put it back on the charger when they're done)

People who try to have excessive conversations with you while you're at the gym when they see you have headphones on.

Groups in the gym that don't know how to hurry the fukk up(I will hop in your rotation if you're using something that I want to use)

People that try to be too friendly

I got some more to list hold up

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can't stand people who try to take advantage of people at work, almost got into a fight at publix just now because some old cac was being a dikk to the lady at the deli for no reason

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I hate the people who think just because they went to college that means they automatically no more than you about everything. (I'm in college but I don't act like that )

People I can't count on
People who are only interested in fashion
Moody ass cancer
Label whores
Cocky
Guys who have little dikks but think they are big
Band wagoners
People who are bytchy all the time
People who are players in relationships

I'm going to stop here but there is more.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Idk what to call it, but I hate girls that act different when there are a bunch of guys around..I guess thirsty is the word
-dirty people-people that invite u over but don't even bother to try and clean their spot up
-people that touch shyt/cough all over the place-primary reason that I don't go to buffets, eat people's cooking
-people that try to correct you and they are wrong themselves
-people that let their bad ass kids run around stores and don't say anything
-bad ass kids
-adults that complain about every damn thing-what they don't wanna do,when with a group of people-example of why if I'm clubbing or out with friends I drive myself. When I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go
-people with no money always wanting to go out
- people that don't stand for something
-sorry ass people that still think they deserve everything handed to them

Let me stop, I'm getting angry just typing this shyt out. Gotta go make a damn appt. with my therapist..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
people who bytch and complain about everything. that one gets me so annoyed.

overaggressive nikkas that are always (figuratively speaking) trying to have dikk measuring contests. mad at bacon ass nikkas.

people who talk too damn much :birdman:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Expand on that. What are some of the things you personally see as feminine?

Body language, mannerisms, speech...Like you'd think he were "bi" or gay if you didn't see that he was with a female.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
People who act self entitled
People who are mean to customer service, food workers etcetc
People who make fun of the mentally challenged
People who deflect when you call them out on their bullshyt
Fence walkers