Train to Busan...Korean zombie flick(world war z type zombies on a train)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
wouldn't 28 Days Later count as a foreign zombie flick? cuz I recommend that first :yeshrug:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie is on Netflix btw, it was ok. :ld:

Zombie genre not really my thing, the ending was :mjcry:

Most of the Korean movies I have seen have been piff, so I came in with high expectations since this movie was on some of y'alls best movie of the year lists.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've had this on my HDD but I just saw it was on Netflix and started watching it...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Coppin' now, will talk about it later.

Yeah, The Wailing is mechanically great for everyone. Striking visuals, and notable sound and music. Storywise though, it's got a lot of references to Korean specific folklore and legends, so some of the intention is lost on a foreign audience.
might check this tomorrow night

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I liked it alot, very good zombie flick

I was annoyed by how dumb some characters were, like not closing the door, or just standing there. And that fakkit COO :pacspit: means he was a good character

Ending though :mjcry:

Neil McCauley

S.D.E.
Daps
Korea have been putting out better crime thrillers and horror-thrillers than Hollywood over the last decade. They seem to have slowed down with the crime movies the last couple years unfortunately, that's where I got my fix after Hollywood stopped pumping out classics in that genre. I think some of the Korean crime movies hold up against the best I've seen from Hollywood to be honest.

Train to Busan, The Wailing and I guess you could include I Saw The Devil are all quality horror movies from Korea in the last few years. Better than Hollywood stuff.