Train to Busan...Korean zombie flick(world war z type zombies on a train)

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Saw this the other day with my in laws joint was a straight up classic, really tugged at them heart strings :mjcry: I wanna watch Seoul station anyone know where I can get it legit?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Was a bit over hyped, but still good. Havent seen a horror movie i enjoyed like that in a while. A lot of stupid decisions by the passengers, and it drags a bit when the train stops, but it works itself out, and got a bit emotional at the end

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just watched this this girl I know moving to Korea she love their culture and told me to watch this ...that short business man had me crying he was a a$$hole :laff:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Korea have been putting out better crime thrillers and horror-thrillers than Hollywood over the last decade. They seem to have slowed down with the crime movies the last couple years unfortunately, that's where I got my fix after Hollywood stopped pumping out classics in that genre. I think some of the Korean crime movies hold up against the best I've seen from Hollywood to be honest.

Train to Busan, The Wailing and I guess you could include I Saw The Devil are all quality horror movies from Korea in the last few years. Better than Hollywood stuff.

What’s some dope crime movies ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What’s some dope crime movies ?

Like @FreedMind said, "New World" is dope as fukk.

Also "A Bittersweet Life", "Believer", and "A Company Man" if you're talking about gangster shyt.

If you want crime movies about hunting serial killers, etc. "I Saw The Devil, "Memories Of Murder" and "The Chaser" to get you started.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna check out "V.I.P." and "Manyeo: The Witch" next....both crime/thriller type movies by Park Hoon-jung, the same guy that did "I Saw The Devil" and "New World".

Fred.