Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
was motherfukkers mad at halle like this¿
or over the different artist renditions of storm¿
or the characters hair texture/style¿

this whole shyt is extra as fukk she went at shawrty for nothing
straight up false righteousness
jahahahahaa crazy

the problem is she got trolled. Instead ignoring it, she tried to juelz it. Ended up calling black people racist. Like nobody here would really give a shyt that she was cast as Storm. nikkas saying shyt now because she went off the deep end. I mean, MCU bout to have the blackest superhero movie since Meteor Man. Wasn't nobody worried about no colorism until she tried to dance with a twitter troll.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the problem is she got trolled. Instead ignoring it, she tried to juelz it. Ended up calling black people racist. Like nobody here would really give a shyt that she was cast as Storm. nikkas saying shyt now because she went off the deep end. I mean, MCU bout to have the blackest superhero movie since Meteor Man. Wasn't nobody worried about no colorism until she tried to dance with a twitter troll.
she should have left it alone*

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesse Martin and Candice Patton aren't biracial (a lot of people assumed she was half Asian because of her eyes and the pic of her mother that was floating around looked ambiguous, but she's not).

Its ironic they're the most represented yet there aren't that many fictional biracial characters around.

I think you mean Donald Glover, lol. And Garcelle Beauvais isn't biracial.
thanks for the correction, i thought iris was biracial. speaking of homecoming, that’s the first time i saw being biracial as an important plot point.

• Dap
Reactions: flo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really get why some biracial (half black) people get mad at black people for not including/accepting them, but they never get mad at their other side for not including/accepting them.

Shyt is mad confusing.I respect what people identify as on a individual basis.

I feel their vibes, peep how they think.

Not only that, "black" is pretty damn ambiguous.

I have light skinned/biracial LOOKING people in my family who are NOT biracial.

They have two black parents

So I don't know how a darker skinned black person could look at them and say

"You're eliminated from the black beauty standard:camby:"

It's too much damn work trying to segregate the biracial from the biracial looking nikkaz

I find it pretty damn extreme.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"You wanna know what I’ve found interesting? That 90% of the racism I’ve experienced in my lifetime has been at the hands of fellow black people"

Black people can be racist to... Black people?:what:

Hold up :pachaha:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who's y'all?

And I already know you a half breed "uncle hotep"
pathetic:hhh:

We not claiming y'all:umad:
lol you coli militants are far from black america's thought process. Black America claimed Obama as one of their own....stop with this he isnt black by our standards foolishness :camby:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
lol you coli militants are far from black america's thought process. Black America claimed Obama as one of their own....stop with this he isnt black by our standards foolishness :camby:
You not fooling us actual black folk with this shyt no more. We not gonna be the shytting ground were you halfbreeds come to feel elevated above the rest of us cause of your lightskin and/or light eyes or whatever the fukk you take pride in:mjlol:

Just leave us alone and be y'all own mixed race.

We don't want you. We fukk with you, and thanks for helping us out but youll never be us and we don't want you:yeshrug:

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
You know if no one said anything I would never even knew she was biracial.I have seen a lot black people with two black parents who look just like her.Its like people act like you have to be dark as Wesley Snipes to be black.If that's the case then I guess Denzel Washington, Will Smith,and Jamie Foxx aren't black since some people act like skin color equals race.My sister in law who is biracial her sister has a 3 year old daughter and if you looked at her sister's daughter you not even know her Mom is biracial.You think she has two black parents.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm thinking you gravely misread.

Storm in the comic was a darker skinned woman. Fans want something "historically accurate." Which makes sense. It's what they read in the comic, what they got used to.

You're thinking I'm saying I agree, for a example, when a studio decides to place a white actor as a historically black character? That's not even a fraction of the point I tried to make so argue with someone else.
Im thinking you gravely misread.

Nick Fury and other characters in the comics are white. Some fans (white) want something "historically accurate". Does it still make sense then when they bytching or only when it someone black complains? That's my question to you. I'm trying to see if you a flip flopper on your own views. Lastly stupid there is no argument idiot just a question on a messageboard. Either you answer it or not but stop acting like some bytch that was street harassed because I asked one question about your post clown.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You know if no one said anything I would never even knew she was biracial.I have seen a lot black people with two black parents who look just like her.Its like people act like you have to be dark as Wesley Snipes to be black.If that's the case then I guess Denzel Washington, Will Smith,and Jamie Foxx aren't black since some people act like skin color equals race.My sister in law who is biracial her sister has a 3 year old daughter and if you looked at her sister's daughter you not even know her Mom is biracial.You think she has two black parents.
This is an online phenomenon regarding bold. It really feels like cats are overcompensating and that's the easiest way online to do so act like if you aren't darkskin you aren't black when you're exactly right if this chick isn't famous nobody would say she is mixed unless they knew her. Its many men and women her complexion and with similar features like her from two black parents.