Tragic: 47 Percent Of Americans Don’t Have Just $400 Available For Emergencies

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is like when they try to brainwash new science based graduates into taking $35k/year jobs because they are "great opportunities" and "they should be grateful".

:smh:
but but but.. millennials are choosing to stay at home with their parents and not buying houses and starting familes :heh:

No shyt sherlock... who the fukk is gonna take out a loan straight out of college when they're already 30k+ in the hole, working for peanuts :dwillhuh: Ya'all seen the prices of houses lately :dwillhuh: kids? :mjlol:

Let them cook.. the breaking point is coming :sas2:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
everyones situation is different, you can have a good job and lose it and struggle to get a new one and fall so far behind.

not everyone out here is splurging which is why they are paycheck to paycheck

i remember a few years ago i had a massive car accident, i had to get a new car as i needed it to get to work, i got like 8k but the car i bought cost 12, then a month later my insurance is up for renewal and the cheapest i could get was 800 and i was paying 300 before hand. so that was an extra 500 a month taken away, then i had a health scare and was on std only getting 60% of my salary it wasnt nice to say th eleast, luckily i lived at home or id have been screwed

yeah yeah i know, one of the reasons i try save abit of cash every month, its hard tho i just started this new job last july and still havnt really saved as much as i wanted too (buying stuff I REALLY DO NEED, and having a lady)

but yeah im just hoping no health related problems happen to me anytime soon

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Easy way i go about saving money that works for ME. Try it
  • Open another bank account with an online bank.
  • Destroy the debit card from said account.
  • Setup weekly automatic transfers from your CURRENT bank account to the new one mentioned above. (Personally I do $75 every Monday and $100 every payday. I get paid every 2 weeks)

Just dont think about it (you won't) and it will happen I was horrible at saving money until i decided to do this back in September. As of today i have saved ...$4,577.39
Trust me if i can do this, so can you. I also have a mutual fund account that i contribute to. Ive had it for years and it's over $10K now