Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Isaiah Oliver was trash in preseason but the coaches must think they can reclaim him or something he was a 2nd round pick.
its not about Olivers draft position, they gave him a solid amount of guaranteed money

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s not a matter of if Darnold plays, it’s when

I’ll be shocked if Brock starts and finishes all 17 games
Hell, if he does endure the whole regular season, he's gonna be a wreck come playoffs time :dead:

Last year kinda showed that it's almost impossible to keep a QB for every game with this longer schedule and the way they play nowadays. We just gotta hope that Brock misses 2-3 games and is ready come playoff time.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sam fukking Darnold
OGC.1bc4096f2b08ae86799e484972c75dc8

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think Kyle is fired after this season if that happens. He was all in with Darnold from the jump. He can't wait to play him.
Or maybe Brandon Allen is Kyle's true choice for QB1 and Darnold is just the distraction to get us off his scent:jbhmm:

I'm starting to think Purdy, Darnold and Trey were all patsies. Kyle purposely brought Brock back too early and overworked his arm knowing it would tire out, meaning the next man up. If Trey was QB2 he'd play at such an elite level there's no way Kyle could take him off the field. Which is why he had to trade him and have Darnold be the next man up. And when Darnold inevitably throws 4 picks in a quarter the fanbase will be calling for his head, giving Kyle's true QB1 an easy path to start. A plan as devilish as it is ingenious. Kyle must be stopped.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Or maybe Brandon Allen is Kyle's true choice for QB1 and Darnold is just the distraction to get us off his scent:jbhmm:

I'm starting to think Purdy, Darnold and Trey were all patsies. Kyle purposely brought Brock back too early and overworked his arm knowing it would tire out, meaning the next man up. If Trey was QB2 he'd play at such an elite level there's no way Kyle could take him off the field. Which is why he had to trade him and have Darnold be the next man up. And when Darnold inevitably throws 4 picks in a quarter the fanbase will be calling for his head, giving Kyle's true QB1 an easy path to start. A plan as devilish as it is ingenious. Kyle must be stopped.
Look just because you are all on Darnolds dikk. Doesn't mean everyone else is going to follow suit. He's trash. He's proven it over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.