Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hell, if he does endure the whole regular season, he's gonna be a wreck come playoffs time :dead:

Last year kinda showed that it's almost impossible to keep a QB for every game with this longer schedule and the way they play nowadays. We just gotta hope that Brock misses 2-3 games and is ready come playoff time.
Not at all. It's just the coach. I don't see any other teams having these injury problems. Remember some of these players on the Niners didn't have an injury history until coming here. It's something to do with the training and practice.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not at all. It's just the coach. I don't see any other teams having these injury problems. Remember some of these players on the Niners didn't have an injury history until coming here. It's something to do with the training and practice.
For fukk sakes man :dead: I'm literally speaking about facts and you gotta jump in with the same fukking post we've all made for the past 3 years. WE KNOW Kyle is a fukking dumbass when it comes to injuries and that there's something wrong with the way we hand S&C.

But last year it was evident the extended schedule affected the majority of QBs , I think there was a record of back ups playing and only 10 of the 32 starting QBs played/started every regular season game.

So yes, Purdy starting 17 games would be weird on any team, not just the 49ers :yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
For fukk sakes man :dead: I'm literally speaking about facts and you gotta jump in with the same fukking post we've all made for the past 3 years. WE KNOW Kyle is a fukking dumbass when it comes to injuries and that there's something wrong with the way we hand S&C.

But last year it was evident the extended schedule affected the majority of QBs , I think there was a record of back ups playing and only 10 of the 32 starting QBs played/started every regular season game.

So yes, Purdy starting 17 games would be weird on any team, not just the 49ers :yeshrug:
Calm down little guy. It's anomaly. An extra game or two doesn't mean QB's will be hurt like that every year. One season isn't a good sample size at all. Especially when a few of them stay injured like Burrows and Tua.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Just wanted to drop some good positive Niner news in here before I continue on with this fukkery and Shambles shyt we got going on.

Still trynna work on that script to bring @The Devil's Advocate into some of this chaos and any other Niner Breh that’s not been getting their share :mjlol:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep, 69 total QBs started a game last year

It's a leaguewide issue that's likely not going away anytime soon

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You made a comparison to Yankees fans "watching teams sign free agents" and "watching bum ass teams beat us and win rings in our division". I'm fine with having an elite standard, a lot of us are just completely losing perspective seemingly just because Trey Lance didn't work out even though we haven't missed a beat. You can't win a SB if you can't make a SB. A lot of great coaches lose SBs. McVay lost to Beli, Beli lost to Pederson and Coughlin, Reid lost to Beli and Arians, and Kyle lost to Reid. The point is to have sustained excellence until it breaks your way. And in any given year, Kyle has been one of the most likely coaches to make a SB. We've never been embarrassed or totally outclassed in a big game under Kyle. The losses have been incredibly tight against great teams. Jimmy takes 2 yards off a single deep throw and we're champs. Tartt makes a gimme pick and we're probably going to another SB. We all want another Lombardi, I just think we're closer to getting one right now with Kyle than blowing up this offense and starting again.
And what I'm saying is as a 49er fan who personally watched us win 4 SB, getting to one means nothing to me. Your entire statement is exactly how a lot of Niners fans feel and it's not ok. You think any Chiefs fans are sitting around talking about, "Well as long as we keep getting close, that's all we can ask for" Hell no. We make fun of the Cowboys like they ain't 5 rings and won there's in 1995.. Ours is since 1994. Getting there 3 times doesn't amount to any new hardware in the trophy case.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And what I'm saying is as a 49er fan who personally watched us win 4 SB, getting to one means nothing to me. Your entire statement is exactly how a lot of Niners fans feel and it's not ok. You think any Chiefs fans are sitting around talking about, "Well as long as we keep getting close, that's all we can ask for" Hell no. We make fun of the Cowboys like they ain't 5 rings and won there's in 1995.. Ours is since 1994. Getting there 3 times doesn't amount to any new hardware in the trophy case.
You're wasting your time. Harbaugh fans will never understand the culture and expectation. They are just satisfied having an overrated hack coach.

The only way the Niners win a Super Bowl is if the Niners have a Ravens/Bears 85 type defense with this idiot. Mass turnovers to give the Niners a short field on offense. It's literally the only way. That's the only thing that will cover Kyle's piss poor play calling in big games. The only way when Darnold inevitably starts. I mean he can't be worse than Dilfer or can he? :scust:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wasting your time. Harbaugh fans will never understand the culture and expectation. They are just satisfied having an overrated hack coach.

The only way the Niners win a Super Bowl is if the Niners have a Ravens/Bears 85 type defense with this idiot. Mass turnovers to give the Niners a short field on offense. It's literally the only way. That's the only thing that will cover Kyle's piss poor play calling in big games. The only way when Darnold inevitably starts. I mean he can't be worse than Dilfer or can he? :scust:
You’re my guy but if the shanahan era has you like this how did you survive the Errickson/Nolan/Kelly/Tomsula eras???

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You’re my guy but if the shanahan era has you like this how did you survive the Errickson/Nolan/Kelly/Tomsula eras???
I think you are forgetting that the roster was nowhere like how it is now. Those teams were nowhere stacked like this teams has been the last five years.

I'm just holding coaches like Harbaugh and Shanny to their so called "Guru" names. Neither has won shyt with loaded teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.