Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We STILL paying for Dee Ford? :why:

Also, why do we have dead cap money for Lance if Dallas took his whole salary? Legit question as I have no clue how that shyt works @B90X @yseJ
dead cap is what a team is responsible for even if the player is gone

and yeah that dee ford last restructure was really really bad

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We STILL paying for Dee Ford? :why:

Also, why do we have dead cap money for Lance if Dallas took his whole salary? Legit question as I have no clue how that shyt works @B90X @yseJ

We finna pay Dee Ford for 25 years like the Lakers did Magic:mjlit:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Do you know if there's a limit to the amount of restructures they can do per contract? From that list it looks like they're about to restructure everyone on offense next off season to pay for the defense.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Do you know if there's a limit to the amount of restructures they can do per contract? From that list it looks like they're about to restructure everyone on offense next off season to pay for the defense.
No idea, that's beyond my competence. If I had to guess I'd say you can restructure as many times as you want, but dead cap adds on. Cuz otherwise it'd be so easy to maneuver around the dead cap. But maybe it can be done.

As far as next year, there's a real good chance Amrstead is let go. He's making a fukkton and they already Hargrave a big contract.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been looking at this timeline similar to the Kittle/Fred/Deebo deals, but maybe I’ve been looking at it wrong. It’s one thing to be among the highest paid at your position, but it’s a different ballgame when you’re trying to be the highest paid non-QB in the league. Bosa’s deal will get done eventually, but it’ll probably be closer to Week 1

I remember when the Steelers made TJ Watt the highest paid defensive player in the league in 2021. He held out the whole training camp/preseason and they didn’t finalize the deal until September 9. Then the Steelers played the Bills three days later and TJ got 2 sacks on the opener :pachaha:

The Bosa timeline could be similar to TJ Watt’s

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breer is already on record that he pulled that "gap" out of his ass

Alls I’s know is

Purdy’s year this year is gonna have an effect of your’s and the presidents legacy :ufdup:

2024 could potentially look different with a dramatic shake up in the Niners Administration

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Alls I’s know is

Purdy’s year this year is gonna have an effect of your’s and the presidents legacy :ufdup:

2024 could potentially look different with a dramatic shake up in the Niners Administration

Trey Lance was traded because Shanny believes in Darnold. Have you not notice there is only 1 QB with elite arm talent on the roster now? Both Allen and Purdy have avgerage to below average arm talent. It’s not a matter of if, but when will Purdy be exposed for his lack of arm strength.

Shanny is clearly going all in on Darnold and don’t be surprised he if pulls a okie doke week 1 by pulling Purdy for Arm Fatigue and starting Sam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.