Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I wish it was an actual open competition for QB #1. Handing Brock the job after major elbow Surgery is kind of BS.

With that said expect Purdy to play most if not all of the first half next week. I think in Shannys mind QB 2 has already been decided, so it I don’t think Darnold or Lance can change his mind with great play final preseason game
Brock wasn't handed shyt. He earned it. :what: I don't understand that ridiculous statement. He knows the offense like the back of his hand and helped get the Niners almost to the SB. And he shouldn't be the starter :mjlol:

Trey needs to be on another team. Even if Brock wasn't here. Kyle can't develop talent. His talent is being wasted here.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Brock wasn't handed shyt. He earned it. :what: I don't understand that ridiculous statement. He knows the offense like the back of his hand and helped get the Niners almost to the SB. And he shouldn't be the starter :mjlol:

Trey needs to be on another team. Even if Brock wasn't here. Kyle can't develop talent. His talent is being wasted here.
He had Major Elbow surgery. No knows what this version of Brock is going to be like. 8 games doesn’t warrant Star treatment.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

@Ishlibidish23

Is this fair game or are they trying to hard to big up Trey?

Trying hard but we all saw last night dude can play once he catches his rhythm and settles in. I think Kyle called good plays for him too. I think if he comes in due to injury he can win for us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.