Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean... I didn't notice anything alarming but I also didn't see the whole game. I have nothing to add this week about the "QB battle" Lol.

It's a better group than some want to give it credit for.

There is no battle.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Knowing our luck he’ll end up playing sometime this season. No reason to be to harsh on a guy who’s been improving and needs reps
Yeah. That's what these idiots don't get. Raw talent. Needs the reps but this fakkit keeps pushing bum ass Darnold.

Brock shouldn't be playing at all in preseason. It would be good to get Trey chemistry with the starters in a live game

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Idk how it’s gonna work but trey and darnold both need to run with the 1’s next week and decide who’s #2

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Idk how it’s gonna work but trey and darnold both need to run with the 1’s next week and decide who’s #2
I wish it was an actual open competition for QB #1. Handing Brock the job after major elbow Surgery is kind of BS.

With that said expect Purdy to play most if not all of the first half next week. I think in Shannys mind QB 2 has already been decided, so it I don’t think Darnold or Lance can change his mind with great play final preseason game

Status
Not open for further replies.