Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We should but the ends aren't getting pressure and if there's somebody out there we can get to fix it then we should IMO.

A couple of plays really flipped this game, the fumble and that long TD we gave up at the end of the 1st half along with the missed field goal. The 1st pick was bad but not a knife in the chest, second one was but there's a lot we can clean up. Purdy will be fine, he still only has less than a full season under his belt, and I still expect him to make mistakes but better to do it now rather than later on in the season.

Not really worried about the offense right now, Purdy gotta be able to move on and let this be his worst game, defenses are geared to stop CMC now and we really missed Deebo and Trent(with the run) this game. Deebo would have ate in a game like this one, and also Minnesota did not let Aiyuk get loose in the second half. Even then, we still had a shot to win and Purdy threw a terrible pick at the end.
I'm worried about the offense. The goofy fakkit is going to ride CMC in the ground and have him injured instead of working in the backs. Just a fukking hack I say.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm not really mad about the first pick that much. It's a throw to a spot and while the throw was off Jennings also messed up.

The second one tho... I know they had like thirty seconds and forty yards to go...but I swear I heard "but why even ponder passing" in the back of my head.

Yeah 1st pick was a miscommunication or something I dunno but that didn't lose the game. Second one is unexcusable

I'm worried about the offense. The goofy fakkit is going to ride CMC in the ground and have him injured instead of working in the backs. Just a fukking hack I say.

I'm not too worried. We really had chances to put up points just like last week. I will say I'd mich rather see Mason get some carries over Mitchell though.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah 1st pick was a miscommunication or something I dunno but that didn't lose the game. Second one is unexcusable

I'm not too worried. We really had chances to put up points just like last week. I will say I'd mich rather see Mason get some carries over Mitchell though.
I'm sick of Mitchell. He's always hurt and lost a step. He's too small.

Should have a three headed monster with CMC, Mason and TDP.

We're a running team but this big elf earred fakkit trying to pass way more. Need that run offense like we had with Jimmy

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looked like a lot of Timing routes out there. I don’t typically that associate type of passing with the 49ers but that’s what it looked like last night especially on the first interception.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s crazy y’all talk about Purdy, Kyle, CMC….. but no one in here really talking about the Defense or how we didn’t get even one sack and had a severe lack of pass rush.

One of y’all playfully jabbed at me about my so called “exaggeration of my complaint about the defense” but hell even Kyle is calling it out

Too many times the defense gets a pass for their fukk ups and the blame gets put on the offense or the QB.

They cost us the SB and a couple of SB return trips and we not gonna be able to win if they can’t figure this shyt out

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It’s crazy y’all talk about Purdy, Kyle, CMC….. but no one in here really talking about the Defense or how we didn’t get even one sack and had a severe lack of pass rush.

One of y’all playfully jabbed at me about my so called “exaggeration of my complaint about the defense” but hell even Kyle is calling it out

Too many times the defense gets a pass for their fukk ups and the blame gets put on the offense or the QB.

They cost us the SB and a couple of SB return trips and we not gonna be able to win if they can’t figure this shyt out

Yeah I said the defense did a horrible job. I would put the blame on them the most.

Still doesn't excuse Kyle for not spreading the ball around to different WRs and backs. He's so fukkin predictable and defenses are catching on.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was another game of "what ifs". People just aren't executing. Purdy will get a lot of the blame and that's fine because he was bad in the 4th quarter. But the game was in jeopardy well before that.

1. Bosa not getting to Cousins at all
2. CMC fumbling at the 10
3. Moody missing another FG
4. Playing man coverage at the end of the half and Ward letting Addison snatch the ball away
5. O-Line shaky as hell in the run game

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
that was a frustrating and ugly loss. it's been said but the defense played like dog shyt. no pressure on kirk, giving up big plays and missing tackles. like wtf was that? i thought i saw bosa in pass coverage for some plays? i can't remember clearly but i recall him being in the flats at times. the blitz to end the second half was horrible. just stupid play calling.

the offense was stagnant and seems like if the first read wasn't there then purdy would duck and run, plus his accuracy was off. another thing is why did aiyuk only get 1 target in the second half. the offense was clicking when he was getting the ball but they went away from him entire second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.