Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i forgot about moody. spend a 3rd round pick on a kicker only for him to stink it up :shaq2:

Yeah, exactly. He hit a 55-yarder later but the damage was done. If CMC doesn't fumble at the 10 and Moody doesn't miss a chip shot that's 10 extra points from the first quarter alone. They were haunted by those two missed opportunities the whole game.

When they were 5-0 they weren't missing that many opportunities.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s crazy y’all talk about Purdy, Kyle, CMC….. but no one in here really talking about the Defense or how we didn’t get even one sack and had a severe lack of pass rush.

One of y’all playfully jabbed at me about my so called “exaggeration of my complaint about the defense” but hell even Kyle is calling it out

Too many times the defense gets a pass for their fukk ups and the blame gets put on the offense or the QB.

They cost us the SB and a couple of SB return trips and we not gonna be able to win if they can’t figure this shyt out

Arik :camby:
George makes too much money for his production IMO.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Once Sam starts the offense will take off

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Arik :camby:
George makes too much money for his production IMO.
I get the frustration with Kittle but an important part of his deal is his ability to block and help out the OLine. Like, a reason he got that money was his role in the run and pass protection too. And he's been doing a lot of that trying to help out McKivitz.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I get the frustration with Kittle but an important part of his deal is his ability to block and help out the OLine. Like, a reason he got that money was his role in the run and pass protection too. And he's been doing a lot of that trying to help out McKivitz.
that's cool and all, but it ain't worth 20 mill

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yeah but ask yourself this. Did the defense force those turnovers and bad throws? Last week Purdy was not sharp but that defense was wayyy better than the Minnesota's, this week he was good until late and those 2 turnovers were completely on Brock. He kinda reminds me of a location pitcher. Every once in a while the control ain't there and they'll look like shyt but when he can hit his spots it's a long night for the batter. He was on point until late.

Yes. They did. They get credit for it. Just like Cleveland's did. We can't say he wasn't good then attribute it to his mood that day. We lost the turnover battle because of him. It's two weeks straight and the 2nd interception happened during a potential playoff scenario where a missed field goal leads to good field position with no timeouts and we need to score in an away game.

Using the pitcher analogy, if he gets shelled in two straight outings because his locations were off, but had 6 strikeouts in each game we ain't gonna point to the strikeouts as a positive.

That said, after a morning of being annoyed by it, the people we chose to pay aren't coming through except Fred. We paid Kyle, Bosa, Trent, Deebo, Armstead, Hargrave, Kittle, and Ward....I could go on. I ain't hear none of them names last night in the 2nd half outside of Kittle and Ward for bittersweet reasons (Deebo was hurt, but still).

We can't keep bringing up Kittle's name with Kelce and he ain't doing Kelce level shyt. Folks in here already bringing up Armstead. Is Hargrave hurt and I don't know it? In the 4th quarter they were singling up on Bosa with no chip blocks either and he couldn't get a sack. I get Wilks seeing that and calling a defense where he could be in coverage instead. I would too. I literally looked up Minne's tackle to see if he was an all pro or something because he clearly told the coaching staff that he got Bosa covered and he did that shyt.

We got the 5th most expensive defensive line in the league. Our DC shouldn't have to blitz to get pressure. We paid our skill players. Kyle shouldn't have to come up with exotic strategies to get Kittle loose when Deebo is out. Kittle was supposed to go for 180 like Kelce did and be unstoppable. Purdy gets grace from me on all of this because he's still playing above his level a bit. It's on all of them other folks. At the start of the season we only needed him to be a C+, but with how all of the rest of them are acting he needs to be an A-. That's the core problem and it's honestly not his fault.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes. They did. They get credit for it. Just like Cleveland's did. We can't say he wasn't good then attribute it to his mood that day. We lost the turnover battle because of him. It's two weeks straight and the 2nd interception happened during a potential playoff scenario where a missed field goal leads to good field position with no timeouts and we need to score in an away game.

Using the pitcher analogy, if he gets shelled in two straight outings because his locations were off, but had 6 strikeouts in each game we ain't gonna point to the strikeouts as a positive.

That said, after a morning of being annoyed by it, the people we chose to pay aren't coming through except Fred. We paid Kyle, Bosa, Trent, Deebo, Armstead, Hargrave, Kittle, and Ward....I could go on. I ain't hear none of them names last night in the 2nd half outside of Kittle and Ward for bittersweet reasons (Deebo was hurt, but still).

We can't keep bringing up Kittle's name with Kelce and he ain't doing Kelce level shyt. Folks in here already bringing up Armstead. Is Hargrave hurt and I don't know it? In the 4th quarter they were singling up on Bosa with no chip blocks either and he couldn't get a sack. I get Wilks seeing that and calling a defense where he could be in coverage instead. I would too. I literally looked up Minne's tackle to see if he was an all pro or something because he clearly told the coaching staff that he got Bosa covered and he did that shyt.

We got the 5th most expensive defensive line in the league. Our DC shouldn't have to blitz to get pressure. We paid our skill players. Kyle shouldn't have to come up with exotic strategies to get Kittle loose when Deebo is out. Kittle was supposed to go for 180 like Kelce did and be unstoppable. Purdy gets grace from me on all of this because he's still playing above his level a bit. It's on all of them other folks. At the start of the season we only needed him to be a C+, but with how all of the rest of them are acting he needs to be an A-. That's the core problem and it's honestly not his fault.

well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.