Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's a hack yet he's won the 3rd most games over the last five years and has a 7th round pick as the #2 passer rating in the league. :dahell:

There is nobody we can get that would be a better coach than Shanny. He has his issues. So does Andy Reid. Andy Reid fukked up shyt in the playoffs for years. Even Beli has issues sometimes. No coach is perfect. We have to live with him.

Do I want CMC playing tonight? Not really, no. But I also don't think it's an "easy game" if you remove Deebo AND CMC from the lineup.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Niners don't need CMC to beat the soft ass Vikings. Aiyuk and Kittle is enough.
The Niners couldn’t beat PJ Walker last week partly because CMC wasn’t available

They need him more than most fans wanna admit. On a team with loaded weapons on offense, he’s the best player. And if he’s healthy enough to play, play him :manny:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like we wouldn't need CMC tonight if Eli and Mason got burn earlier in the season and everyone felt comfortable both of them sharing the backfield duties. Shanny has been stubborn about letting them play, and here we are.

At least Harbaugh would rotate Gore, Hyde, James, and Hunter

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
He's a hack yet he's won the 3rd most games over the last five years and has a 7th round pick as the #2 passer rating in the league. :dahell:

There is nobody we can get that would be a better coach than Shanny. He has his issues. So does Andy Reid. Andy Reid fukked up shyt in the playoffs for years. Even Beli has issues sometimes. No coach is perfect. We have to live with him.

Do I want CMC playing tonight? Not really, no. But I also don't think it's an "easy game" if you remove Deebo AND CMC from the lineup.
it would be if he used the tools he's gotten himself.
The whole point everyone has been saying is 'how do you cover everyone when you've got so many weapons'. Well. A couple of the arsenal are in the shop for repairs. What about them other weapons.

Gameplan around 2-TE sets, get the FB involved more in lead runs so Mitchell/Mason can get some assistance with the run game going - that'll let 44 on the playaction become an open and suddenly your 2-TE sets are actually 3-TE sets with the FB playing tweener.
Aiyuk is there as Purdy's safety blanket for the medium routes. Let Kittle get some burn on drags and posts.

And most of all - let Ronnie Bell play. Stop throwing Ray-Ray in there on the Deebo plays and let someone with a similar skillset get some work at those. The team has the pieces in place to cover for these losses, because redundancy had to be built into the personnel - all anyone on the 49ers does is get hurt, we have the depth.

fukking use it, Kyle, damn :snoop:

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
We would’ve won without either if both guys were out from the get and their replacements had reps for the game. Cant throw in random guys and expect the same results when the contingent parties haven’t gotten any reps.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The dirty little secret that we haven't discussed much though is Kittle has been needed for blocking more than they'd like to. Reason being, our o-line isn't that good...
They're nerfing Kittle's receiving functionality to cover for McKivitz being a liability. It's protecting Purdy, but it's without a doubt setting the team back offensively.
Lowkey, the team should be looking at running semi-jumbo sets and putting in an additional lineman at TE on occasional downs to get the RT some help, but also to kick free some of the wear all that blocking of DEs is going to put in Kittle's body.

And if McKivitz is always going to have the #85 safety net, mans ain't never gonna learn to hold on his own. And seeing as the team isn't one with a real burner on the outside, the way to keep those boxes from overfilling has routinely been Kittle on a seam or a post. And he can't run those when he's welded to the RT's hip so Purdy doesn't die.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I feel like we wouldn't need CMC tonight if Eli and Mason got burn earlier in the season and everyone felt comfortable both of them sharing the backfield duties. Shanny has been stubborn about letting them play, and here we are.

He'd be less important if Deebo was playing. At least tonight

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What’s more important: rotating RBs or scoring points?

I love Harbaugh but his Niner teams was never putting up points like Kyle’s team now. Kyle’s offense was averaging 30 points a game in 2019 and they’re averaging 30 a game in 2023 so far. Harbs never did anything close to that

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What’s more important: rotating RBs or scoring points?

I love Harbaugh but his Niner teams was never putting up points like Kyle’s team now. Kyle’s offense was averaging 30 points a game in 2019 and they’re averaging 30 a game in 2023 so far. Harbs never did anything close to that
If everyone got some reps in, I think it wouldn't matter who's back there—we will put up points.

But no, Kyle will run Deebo and CMC into the ground. Then we'll put up 12 points in a crucial playoff game and hope the defense holds.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
it would be if he used the tools he's gotten himself.
The whole point everyone has been saying is 'how do you cover everyone when you've got so many weapons'. Well. A couple of the arsenal are in the shop for repairs. What about them other weapons.

Gameplan around 2-TE sets, get the FB involved more in lead runs so Mitchell/Mason can get some assistance with the run game going - that'll let 44 on the playaction become an open and suddenly your 2-TE sets are actually 3-TE sets with the FB playing tweener.
Aiyuk is there as Purdy's safety blanket for the medium routes. Let Kittle get some burn on drags and posts.

And most of all - let Ronnie Bell play. Stop throwing Ray-Ray in there on the Deebo plays and let someone with a similar skillset get some work at those. The team has the pieces in place to cover for these losses, because redundancy had to be built into the personnel - all anyone on the 49ers does is get hurt, we have the depth.

fukking use it, Kyle, damn :snoop:
God damn he gets it:blessed:

This Keebler Elf is not an offensive genius. They need to stop saying that dumb shyt. Niners would legit confuse and destroy teams if the whole arsenal got burn.

Too hard to focus on the top dogs when the backups would be starters on other NFL teams.:russ:

shyt is frustrating watching him run the same players in the ground. Kyle is the reason why the Niners don't have at least two rings right now

Status
Not open for further replies.