Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calh45

Cal
Daps
NFL+ premium. :mjlol: I pay for it bc I'm a football junkie but I'm also a D-coordinator and secondary coach so it helps when I can show film of concepts because kids these days act like they can't comprehend playcalls so I literally watch games and piece schemes together from different teams so NFL+ pays for itself in my case. Cheapest way to get game tape, the college I played for sends me tape too but them nikkas is trash, I usually just delete that shyt 😂.
All 22 film is boring as hell if you're not into it.

I haven't seen all 22 in 20 years. It's all digital now, and I'm going to age myself saying this, but we had to go to the video guys to get the different VHS cuts they made for us and it was never broken down. If we watched ourselves we was watching the whole game or fast forwarding. They only broke down the opponents tape by personnel group and downs.

These days the most I'll do is watch the long highlights clips and mentally track fukk ups through the season.

:russ:

The reason for thinking they saw something with Purdy is how Cleveland played yesterday against a worst offense in the Colts, but the weather could've also been the thing affecting him.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If everyone got some reps in, I think it wouldn't matter who's back there—we will put up points.

But no, Kyle will run Deebo and CMC into the ground. Then we'll put up 12 points in a crucial playoff game and hope the defense holds.
Yeah, I completely disagree. CMC is so much better than Mitchell and Mason and it’s not even close. I’ve never seen so many fans that want to give backup RBs carries when a HOF level RB in his prime is right there. That’s like Rams fans in the 2000s being mad at Mike Martz for playing Marshall Faulk so much instead of getting reps for Trung Canidate :heh:

But to each his own :manny:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vinatieri makes that kick 100/100 times. Hell, so does Robbie
This isn’t true

I was in Vegas and saw when Robbie missed that 40 yarder at the end of regulation against the Raiders last year. And that was in good conditions with no wind factor

Moody should’ve made the kick last week but let’s not pretend that Robbie’s automatic

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah, I completely disagree. CMC is so much better than Mitchell and Mason and it’s not even close. I’ve never seen so many fans that want to give backup RBs carries when a HOF level RB in his prime is right there. That’s like Rams fans in the 2000s being mad at Mike Martz for playing Marshall Faulk so much instead of getting reps for Trung Canidate :heh:

But to each his own :manny:
Trung Canidate....havent heard that name in years...

I think it's because of CMC health issues over the years, plus the fact that Niners had success in the league before CMC so they think they can just trot anyone out there and be as successful

Whereas CMC (and to lesser degree upgrade from Jimmy to Brock) really made this offense a thirty-point-a-game juggernaut

Like Kyle has said, its tough to take him off the field, especially in close games. We still don't have a real 3rd down back to spell CMC at alkl. Mason is looking like a typical two-down back and Mitchell is always hurt. TDP is very mediocre and honestly I dont get why they still holding on to him

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
No Trent or Deebo just like expected

I think Vikings get their 14-17 points on this D....but offense should be way more in-sync than last week, just by having CMC back. No Trent means less long-developing plays

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No Trent or Deebo just like expected

I think Vikings get their 14-17 points on this D....but offense should be way more in-sync than last week, just by having CMC back. No Trent means less long-developing plays

Kittles gonna be doing a lot of blocking tonight

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kittles gonna be doing a lot of blocking tonight
maybe, but kyle has been reluctant to let Kittle block this season
this is like the #1 misconception that I hear from our fans all the time

Kittle is out running routes a lot, for whatever reason he isnt get targeted

this particular game might be different though, unless Moore has some miracle in him I think he finna take a beating

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vinatieri makes that kick 100/100 times. Hell, so does Robbie
Robbie missed one against the bengals two years ago that was very similar. They all miss every now and then.

I agree with everyone who said CMC should be sitting tonight though. We need him helping us get Ws in January and February not in October against the fukking Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.