Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Philly is never a problem. :dahell:
Y'all on some delusion that they are a dynasty. They ain't nothing but the East Coast Seahawks :mjlol:
DECEMBER 3RD baby we gonna see how good yall are when your not playing against those struggle franchises.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dolphins couldn't stop the Bills either. It's looking like their defense is a bit soft. But regardless, Niners need to worry about injuries and Vikings tonight. I don't care about a couple months from now. :manny:
Dolphins will always look pedestrian if they can't protect Tua, and yesterday they were playing with a backup OLine. Philly's DLine is too good to not take advantage of that and they killed Miami on the trenches, Phins couldn't even run the ball for most of the game.

My main concern about Philly will always be their OLine, it seems they can keep every drive going for 5+ minutes and force their opponent to not make any mistake on offense because they'll have very limited time to put points on the board. At this point is more likely you can force a turnover than force the Eagles to punt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dolphins will always look pedestrian if they can't protect Tua, and yesterday they were playing with a backup OLine. Philly's DLine is too good to not take advantage of that and they killed Miami on the trenches, Phins couldn't even run the ball for most of the game.

My main concern about Philly will always be their OLine, it seems they can keep every drive going for 5+ minutes and force their opponent to not make any mistake on offense because they'll have very limited time to put points on the board. At this point is more likely you can force a turnover than force the Eagles to punt.
Niners D line can beat their O line. Couldn't see it last season because there were on the field for most of the game.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Niners D line can beat their O line. Couldn't see it last season because there were on the field for most of the game.
That's my fear about the OLine, they can prolong drives with the way they are able to convert every 3rd & 4 (or shorter) and how automatic every 4 & short is with their QB sneak play. You basically need to keep them at 4th & 3 (or more, even) to force a punt and that's annoying as shyt and can tire any defense out.

They are uniquely equipped to control TOP and that's always gonna be a problem when you play them. A lot needs to go right for our team, or a lot needs to go to shyt on their offense to change that dynamic.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@jwonder :heh: I told you the Lions hadn't beaten anyone worth a damn yet. You see how they got boat raced yesterday?
They beat KC on the road. Niners can't even beat KC anywhere the game is played:beli:

Any team can get beat down. No team is immune. Niners got beat down at home the season the last time they won a SB:dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's my fear about the OLine, they can prolong drives with the way they are able to convert every 3rd & 4 (or shorter) and how automatic every 4 & short is with their QB sneak play. You basically need to keep them at 4th & 3 (or more, even) to force a punt and that's annoying as shyt and can tire any defense out.

They are uniquely equipped to control TOP and that's always gonna be a problem when you play them. A lot needs to go right for our team, or a lot needs to go to shyt on their offense to change that dynamic.
No meaning our D line was on the field too long due to not having a QB. They were 3 and out damn near every set. D was tired

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They beat KC on the road. Niners can't even beat KC anywhere the game is played:beli:

Any team can get beat down. No team is immune. Niners got beat down at home the season the last time they won a SB:dead:

:heh: true but that KC team was without Kelce, Chris Jones and a couple of others. When we lost last year just about half of the team was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.