Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
AVI BET RIGHT NOW

I WI LL HAVE YOU POSTING WITH A MAN BULGE PIC FOR A WEEK

Hmmm NO
YOU ROCK DAKS BULGE OR
ILL ROCK NINERS OWN THE COWBOYS 3-0

THATS THE DEAL

Sohh lemme get this straight boss man

If dem boyz win

He rocks a man bulge avi for a week

If y’all win

I’m your bytch for the season ?

Bet.

Man bulge avi, right?

I WANT IN

Dem boyz 31
San Frannies 6

I aint scared of you bossman

you wanna squabble i can squabble

matter fact, why dont you send ya bytch jwonder my way

PS - We dem boyz WE MAKING NOISE

wow-serious.gif
Coward :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They aren’t letting Aiyuk go

Gonna be time to pay the piper after 2025, but by then we should have a couple of higher priced guys gone. Frontload his contract unless he wants too much.

I'm really scared of what they are gonna offer Brock in a few years, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when it's time.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Gonna be time to pay the piper after 2025, but by then we should have a couple of higher priced guys gone. Frontload his contract unless he wants too much.

I'm really scared of what they are gonna offer Brock in a few years, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when it's time.

In 2025, a bunch of money is coming off the books. Hell even Dee Ford money does I believe next year. We got 40 mil that is going to be rolled over to next year on top of the expanding salary cap. We’ll be good.
I still think we should trade for surtain while he has two years at the minimum left on his rookie deal.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
In 2025, a bunch of money is coming off the books. Hell even Dee Ford money does I believe next year. We got 40 mil that is going to be rolled over to next year on top of the expanding salary cap. We’ll be good.
I still think we should trade for surtain while he has two years at the minimum left on his rookie deal.

I would be surprised if the Bronco would even part with Surtain dude is ìnsane in coverage.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pleas tell me yall brehs flamed these nikkas last night during the game :mjgrin:

We got’em Boss

We also Acquired @Track4daKid to our collection and he’s arriving in the Niner Gulag later today

@Robbo secured him this morning

@Mortal1 is working on the processing as we speak

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I would be surprised if the Bronco would even part with Surtain dude is ìnsane in coverage.

They are about to enter a complete rebuild, if you offer them a first and 3/4 rounder they will probably to do it. He isn’t going to be moving any needles for them and are they really going to back the brinks truck up for him in two years while rebuilding. Get the draft capital now and think three to four years in the future

calh45

Cal
Daps
Kyle had to have been going vanilla as hell up until this game. Otherwise it makes no sense that we had more trouble with Rams defense than the Cowboys defense......and the same with AZ for the first three quarters.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older heads is this years team similar to the 94 team? always felt that team had a mindset of we are the best team in football and we’re gonna beat everyone down and this years team seems similar in that aspect
Naw, the dbs don’t match up, we had Deion and hanks

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyle had to have been going vanilla as hell up until this game. Otherwise it makes no sense that we had more trouble with Rams defense than the Cowboys defense......and the same with AZ for the first three quarters.
Rams are experienced against this offense and their hc runs the same offense

calh45

Cal
Daps
Rams are experienced against this offense and their hc runs the same offense
It was dragging ass against AZ too until that last quarter. Gannon only has a playoff game or two of experience against Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.