Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Older heads is this years team similar to the 94 team? always felt that team had a mindset of we are the best team in football and we’re gonna beat everyone down and this years team seems similar in that aspect

I think the only difference is a lot of guys on the '94 team had already won before so after they added a couple more pieces and guys like Deion we just knew that nobody was stopping them if they played their A game.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Anyway, great win. Purdy was throwing darts. Defense was on one. Fred was incredible. I need to see more of Mason. shyt, even TDP should get some carries. There's no reason for us to spam CMC as much when Mason is more than capable.
shame about Mitchell.

That said... if he's not gonna get rolling as a WR, just spell CMC with Deebo. They both line up in slot and in the backfield. Use the times you spell CMC to get Deebo rolling somehow. Because if he can't start contributing, it's gonna be a bitter pill when they keep him and let Aiyuk go.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
shame about Mitchell.

That said... if he's not gonna get rolling as a WR, just spell CMC with Deebo. They both line up in slot and in the backfield. Use the times you spell CMC to get Deebo rolling somehow. Because if he can't start contributing, it's gonna be a bitter pill when they keep him and let Aiyuk go.
yeah its tough to take CMC off especially on money downs

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Older heads is this years team similar to the 94 team? always felt that team had a mindset of we are the best team in football and we’re gonna beat everyone down and this years team seems similar in that aspect
Defense is similar but no where as good tho. Still dominate. Offense is there but will be more explosive if we see more Mason. Look at tonight. No one can stop that two headed monster if that big eared fakkit will let it happen

EDIT: Wait hell no. This team ain't shyt like that 94 team nowhere close. I'm trippin. More like the 2011 team

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
shame about Mitchell.

They aren’t letting Aiyuk go

Robbo

All Star
Daps

I feel like this is the closest to the 94 team that we have ever seen since. Even In Harbaughs years, the offense was never this efficient and productive.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel like this is the closest to the 94 team that we have ever seen since. Even In Harbaughs years, the offense was never this efficient and productive.

The 2012 offense was very good at times once Kaep was made the starter. It stretched the field and then he was able to run all over defenses as well.

But this offense is way better than even that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.