Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this is the closest to the 94 team that we have ever seen since. Even In Harbaughs years, the offense was never this efficient and productive.

Yea, we haven't seen a consistent offense like this in a long time. Scoring is effortless. It's a long season though and injuries always fukk over a good thing. Lets hope everyone remains healthy.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Older heads is this years team similar to the 94 team? always felt that team had a mindset of we are the best team in football and we’re gonna beat everyone down and this years team seems similar in that aspect
I was too young but that 94' team had Superbowl champions and GOAT candidate at their position in Rice, Deion and Steve Young. My guess is that once Deion signed, it was only a matter of staying healthy because you knew those guys could get a ring due to past success.

This 2023 teams is also stacked but we still haven't seen none of them get a ring so we'll just have to wait and see if they can show up when it matters most :mjcry:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I was too young but that 94' team had Superbowl champions and GOAT candidate at their position in Rice, Deion and Steve Young. My guess is that once Deion signed, it was only a matter of staying healthy because you knew those guys could get a ring due to past success.

This 2023 teams is also stacked but we still haven't seen none of them get a ring so we'll just have to wait and see if they can show up when it matters most :mjcry:

It wasn't just that.. Deion brought a certain atttitude..along with Ricky Watters and William Floyd.. they sorta shattered that boring win with class stigma.. not that they didn't have class.. but they went out there and took it and talked their shyt.. this team has a similar attitude.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't get me started on the '94 team. The defense had Deion coming in and HUNGRY. He had like 3 or 4 pick 6's during the year which just demoralized teams. Eric Davis was on the other side another shut down corner. Then we had two all-pro safeties with Merton Hanks and McDonald. It's one of the best secondary units ever assembled. Norton was a good linebacker and had an aura around him as well with that unit. Bryant Young a hall of fame DT holding it down. Etc.

Then on offense it was like this team but even better because Young was the most efficient QB maybe ever and you throw in his running ability. Jerry Rice was the GOAT. John Taylor was a good #2. Ricky Waters was like CMC he was just as dangerous as a pass receiver as he was a runner. Floyd was a very good FB too.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't get me started on the '94 team. The defense had Deion coming in and HUNGRY. He had like 3 or 4 pick 6's during the year which just demoralized teams. Eric Davis was on the other side another shut down corner. Then we had two all-pro safeties with Merton Hanks and McDonald. It's one of the best secondary units ever assembled. Norton was a good linebacker and had an aura around him as well with that unit. Bryant Young a hall of fame DT holding it down. Etc.

Then on offense it was like this team but even better because Young was the most efficient QB maybe ever and you throw in his running ability. Jerry Rice was the GOAT. John Taylor was a good #2. Ricky Waters was like CMC he was just as dangerous as a pass receiver as he was a runner. Floyd was a very good FB too.
And Santa Clara legend Brent Jones

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

1994 also had Lee Woodall and Bryant Young, two rookies that dominated at their position. Also Dana Stubblefield getting double digit sacks as a DT every year, and veterans trying to get a ring before they're retiring: Ricky Dent, Charles Mann, Gary Plummer. Can't remember if Ricky Jackson was there too.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long day for me yesterday. Made it to halftime and fell asleep. Checked the score when I woke up

What a time to be alive

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Deion on the 94 team was the remedy to get the monkey off Steve's back. Probably wouldn't have got that ring if Deion wasn't on the team. It was a great team but couldn't beat Dallas.

Jerry Rice is a bytch tho. He was jealous of Deion and had some p*ssy speech about how no one was supposed to go out before the SB. Deion was like fukk that and a few other Niners went out the night before:mjlol:

Niners and the NFL didn't like Deion's swag at all. They banned bandanas after the 94 season:mjpls:

So for over 30 years now Deion has not gave a fukk about what cacs thought or did things the White Way. Black excellence:wow:

After only ONE year as head coach at Colorado the NCAA is changing rules because of him:dead:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's gonna rain all weekend in Cleveland :francis:

Treat this shyt like a pre season game, I don't want no goddamn injuries:hubie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.