Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Most of his injuries were all lower body though. Those can happen even without contact. Those are usually volume/stamina/fatigue injuries. His AC joint injury was the anomaly in his history.

This site is my new favorite site. They got injury history and all sorts of breakdowns on everyone. All of his lower body injuries were right leg injuries.

You got a point there. I never heard of this site. I just checked it out it's got all kinds of shyt that I like to look at but I only really see it through watching the games so a lot of stuff like that I miss.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea Deebo is not going anywhere if we can help it. He is an excellent blocker and he is willing to do the dirty work in between plays. He does a lot that doesn't show up in stats and he is actually more valuable in the playoffs.

I do think we should shop Danny Gray. No knock against him. I just think we are so loaded at receiver he just feels like a luxury piece. Kyle's system makes it so that we can find productive receivers even in the 5th round or later. He was really drafted with the idea that Trey Lance eas going to be a starter.
We know Kyle isn't a developer of talent, so I'm going to give Gray he benefit of the doubt. But it could be a case of picking a player way too high yet AGAIN.

A player just has to be that dude when coming to the Niners. Development isn't a strong success. Ronnie Bell is that dude. But this big eared fakkit still doesn't play him enough.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Most of his injuries were all lower body though. Those can happen even without contact. Those are usually volume/stamina/fatigue injuries. His AC joint injury was the anomaly in his history.

This site is my new favorite site. They got injury history and all sorts of breakdowns on everyone. All of his lower body injuries were right leg injuries.
I guess my point to CMC is there is no reason to run dude in the ground when you have a team of RBs that can get it done. Blend mix would be dangerous for a defense to deal with. Pounding the ball with RBs with fresh legs kills a defense. He missed 23 games due to injury. He was an extreme workhorse at Carolina. There is no need for that here.

calh45

Cal
Daps
You got a point there. I never heard of this site. I just checked it out it's got all kinds of shyt that I like to look at but I only really see it through watching the games so a lot of stuff like that I miss.

I found it last week when I was looking up injury shyt for fantasy. I'm a data cat so it's right up my alley. I'm another search or two from paying for it.

All of Deebo's injuries are on his right leg too.....it's either a freakishly weird coincidence or both of them are training something wrong in a similar way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I aint scared of you bossman

you wanna squabble i can squabble

matter fact, why dont you send ya bytch jwonder my way

PS - We dem boyz WE MAKING NOISE

First of all….

I ain’t the Bossman.:russ:

The bossman currently is Col Niner Brehs President (for now) @FaTaL and his VP @yseJ

@King Kreole potentially is in the running for the next President but we not gonna get into that right now :hubie:

Also…… say you scared of @jwonder without saying you scared of @jwonder :mjlol:

@jwonder the boogieman around here….

Opps say his name 3 times and they are never heard from again:mjlit:

PS - @Fade Runner 2049 @calh45 @Mike Wins @Mortal1 will “kill da noise”

Cuz they are the Bang Bang Gang :mjlit:

And guns will be up Sunday!

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
First of all….

I ain’t the Bossman.:russ:

The bossman currently is Col Niner Brehs President (for now) @FaTaL and his VP @yseJ

@King Kreole potentially is in the running for the next President but we not gonna get into that right now :hubie:

Also…… say you scared of @jwonder without saying you scared of @jwonder :mjlol:

@jwonder the boogieman around here….

Opps say his name 3 times and they are never heard from again:mjlit:

PS - @Fade Runner 2049 @calh45 @Mike Wins @Mortal1 will “kill da noise”

Cuz they are the Bang Bang Gang :mjlit:

And guns will but up Sunday!

:heh: @jwonder probably got a whole team of shooters. I'd mind the business that pays me too.

calh45

Cal
Daps

This dude is a straight up hater.

Not sure if y’all seen this, peep slide 2 to hear the audio

It's a lazy hot take. Lynch to his credit flipped the team building trend of being star QB forward. We only need him to be a C+ QB if CMC is playing like hE is and Aiyuk is playing like he is and Deebo is Deebo and we got more than a puncher's chance in Philly with home field if our defense keeps it up too. Philly gave up 31 at home to the Commanders.

The problem ain't the NFC. It's Buffalo and possibly Baltimore being able to turn the Super Bowl into a track meet because they're them.....and of course Pat could be Pat even though the Chiefs have UPS men as receivers.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can Gregory still be disruptive? I need more info on his failed tenure with the Broncos :damn: why did he played so little? too many injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.