Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
I don't WANT CMC winning the MVP or being anywhere close to the discussion. You know why? Because that means he'd be getting a huge workload and I don't want that for him. They been spamming the shyt out of dude early on which is cool but let's see more Deebo and Kittle this week.

We gonna need him this week. Shouldn't be using him so much against bum teams like the Cardinals. But probably had to after they cut it to 21-16.

Can't count on Mitchell to stay healthy. Got all that cap room. Wonder what it would take to get Josh Jacobs on a rental :lupe:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't WANT CMC winning the MVP or being anywhere close to the discussion. You know why? Because that means he'd be getting a huge workload and I don't want that for him. They been spamming the shyt out of dude early on which is cool but let's see more Deebo and Kittle this week.
Problem is Mitchell is always hurt and Kyle doesnt trust Mason or TDP

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
sohh just to make it clear

@jwonder refused my avi bet

cuz uh..... he poosied out. I firmly believe we winning . Hes nervous. Man bulge.

That’s unfortunate but too bad for you…..

The trap was set, should we win.

You still will be ours and sent to our Gulag for the forseeable future

@darealvelle @BlueHeffner @Dallas' 4 Eva sold you out!

They knew the deal was a janky deal but yet they still agreed to it. It is what it is and you stuck.

That’s why @Rekkapryde @JLova was laughing at you

I know you HAVE to believe y’all win cuz of y’all don’t, you fukked.

You a Cowboy? Well I guess this weekend we “injuns” cuz you getting SCALPED!!:ufdup:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea Deebo is not going anywhere if we can help it. He is an excellent blocker and he is willing to do the dirty work in between plays. He does a lot that doesn't show up in stats and he is actually more valuable in the playoffs.

I do think we should shop Danny Gray. No knock against him. I just think we are so loaded at receiver he just feels like a luxury piece. Kyle's system makes it so that we can find productive receivers even in the 5th round or later. He was really drafted with the idea that Trey Lance eas going to be a starter.

I'm to the point now where I want to see what Ronnie Bell has to offer. I'd even be ok with losing Jennings for him.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I will say this. CMC does get used a lot but one thing I have noticed is that this season and last, he really learned how to avoid big hits and he goes down when he needs too and he rolls with tackles rather than absorb. Watch him next time and you'll see what I mean. He's a different runner than he was 2-3 years ago. He reminds me so much of Frank Gore after he came back from his knee injuries. Frank NEVER took big hits and he lasted a LONG time. Only thing I worry about with CMC is he gets brought down by his facemask more than any RB I've ever seen.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I will say this. CMC does get used a lot but one thing I have noticed is that this season and last, he really learned how to avoid big hits and he goes down when he needs too and he rolls with tackles rather than absorb. Watch him next time and you'll see what I mean. He's a different runner than he was 2-3 years ago. He reminds me so much of Frank Gore after he came back from his knee injuries. Frank NEVER took big hits and he lasted a LONG time. Only thing I worry about with CMC is he gets brought down by his facemask more than any RB I've ever seen.
CMC running style is hella interesting. He has low center of gravity so naturally people try to tackle him low but his footwork is ridiculous and so he sheds those tackles almost gliding through the traffic. shyt is so smooth and natural its like watching a soccer star dribble the ball around defenders :banderas:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
CMC running style is hella interesting. He has low center of gravity so naturally people try to tackle him low but his footwork is ridiculous and so he sheds those tackles almost gliding through the traffic. shyt is so smooth and natural its like watching a soccer star dribble the ball around defenders :banderas:

I see you've noticed too. I knew you would :heh: also his vision is on par with Pat Mahomes. He sees holes that he isn't even facing.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps

Tbh this stuff kind of overrated

If it was worth that much they could have signed Nick Mullens, CJ Beathard or Josh Rosen for the minimum or to the practice squad without giving up a pick

NFL you can usually guess what another team's running based on down and distance, situation and film study. You still got to line up and beat them to win the play and win the game

Daps
That’s unfortunate but too bad for you…..

The trap was set, should we win.

You still will be ours and sent to our Gulag for the forseeable future

@darealvelle @BlueHeffner @Dallas' 4 Eva sold you out!

They knew the deal was a janky deal but yet they still agreed to it. It is what it is and you stuck.

That’s why @Rekkapryde @JLova was laughing at you

I know you HAVE to believe y’all win cuz of y’all don’t, you fukked.

You a Cowboy? Well I guess this weekend we “injuns” cuz you getting SCALPED!!:ufdup:
I aint scared of you bossman

you wanna squabble i can squabble

matter fact, why dont you send ya bytch jwonder my way

PS - We dem boyz WE MAKING NOISE

calh45

Cal
Daps

Most of his injuries were all lower body though. Those can happen even without contact. Those are usually volume/stamina/fatigue injuries. His AC joint injury was the anomaly in his history.

This site is my new favorite site. They got injury history and all sorts of breakdowns on everyone. All of his lower body injuries were right leg injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.